EU players are BAD!

Why you are so terrible these days? I rather play with russians or against them. Any good russian PvP server, where I could go who dont mind if I speak only english? Getting tired playing with these clueless weasels and cowards.

It wasnt like this during Wrath. What the hell happened?

3 Likes

Being zerg and playing objectives two different things.

On bgs I get 3-4 honor levels a day with winning all the time.

Zerg is low level gamers play style. They just go middle and kill people all the time. And after bg ends they talk about how much damage they made.

If you are not zerg , you play bgs like this , sap get base defender out of trinket, when out of trinket blind get base and then kill base defender when u get base. Fight on base flags. Not leaving them alone. On flag bgs get your team flag as soon as possible with stopping damage on other enemy team players. Target focus waterworks defender and when he gets damage from hp bar notice it and move to ww to help. Dont expect incoming call.

Play bgs with map , not with chat pannel too.

When gilneas bg , before going waterworks , target alliance players , and notice if they are coming ww or mine etc.

If you are in 1st category , you will win bgs in time limit.

If you are in second category you can have 3-4 honor levels a day like me.

Because I don’t like to stay in bg more than 5 min. I win it asap and requeue.

Also they need to remove saltwater thirdwind potion flasks gliders from bgs. And make it like rated bg. Skill based.

You get zerg people on all nation realms. I doubt you will find what u look for on RU either.

5 Likes

Nah you are right I already switched to GW2 PvP and its miles ahead of gearing, balancing and Class Design. Blizzard can go rape their own pooholes. They simply suck today.

Season 1 things were balanced. We had only azerite traits.

After season 2 things became unbalanced.

When this patch launched we queued into eye of storm. There were 7 people with 280k hp. We lost. My community friend said you know krieg echoing void , mind flays etc these are passive damage , horde doesn’t have to hit our 280k players to kill them.

Corruptions can kill 280k hp people alone itself. And these people queue bg.

Nothing was nerfed on corruptions yet. 280k hp people went flag they directly died all the time. And thing was it was because all corruptions.

Then time passed bliz started nerfing echoing void , gushing wound , versatility corruptions.

Also this patch’s first day I queued into seething shore , 1 protection warrior made 24 million damage on seething shore with twilight devastation rank 3.

Wait for shadowlands

When I step foot into bgs on my paladin, which is not badly geared, I also insta die without a healer.
Doesn’t even matter having 550k HP or 300k HP, corruptions and certain classes delete you no matter what.

We have now 2 extremes in pvp that makes it so incredible unfun

1. Dying within 15 seconds of game play without a healer
  2. being immortal with a healer

this combination makes bgs so frustrating at the moment

mind you I run around with 40% vers out of combat and still dying very very quickly :frowning:
i just gave up on pvp. I thought with gear it is more fun but it is similar bad if you don’t play one of the fotm classes or something that can shoot from the backlines

1 Like

I think the good players left the game 4-5 years ago, you’re left with new comers and PvE lords who find the new class design and demon hunters fun to play

There are many mongo classes , not just demon hunters. Demon hunter is the most mongo.

Guardian was mongo too and was making insane damage and healing.

50% of people backpedaled in wrath. People were so bad its funny you saying this.
Now people watching streamers, guides, have addons etc. Only thing they have to do is grind PVE. Skill almost doesnt matter now…also in wrath random bgs were for gearing and fun…now people tryharding there in full gear and crying like babies when they lost …ofc they lost because one dude with 200k hp.

Bye enjoy gw2 pvp…i guessing it will be fun like for 1 week.

i would say mage is, and has always been the most mongo dps class in this game. Then lock, hunt, priest, boomkin etc. Just after most of melee classes such DHs, war, Dks, Ret.

In a general manner all classes are mongo but melees have to work more carefully on positioning or they are deleted in 2 sec whatever their gear is, whereas range classes can spam their 2 buttons from backlines

Mage is good every expension. But on current expension dh is most mongo. Do you know how many dh gladiators every season ?

nope i don’t but this is battleground topic not arena topic. We also see many DHs in BGs of course, but these days i just can’t do a single 10 man BG where i dont face at least 2 fire mages, at this point this is ridiculous

Of course it was like this in Wrath! If you don’t like it, transfer!

That’s a totally inappropriate reply, you can not expect to discriminate against people with disabilities and not be banned!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.