[EU-PVE] Pyrewood Village - <Coffee Addicts Anonymous> - [Alliance] - Semi hardcore raiding - 18+

[EU-PVE] - <Coffee Addicts Anonymous> - [Alliance] - Semi hardcore raiding - 18+

All content cleared - 18 Azuregos, 12 Kazzak kills.

About us

• The goal of Coffee Addicts Anonymous is to provide high quality raids to players who don’t want to dedicate 6 days a week to raiding. Our goal is to progress through all tiers of classic content up to and including Naxxramas. Secondary goals is to organise dungeons, alt runs, split runs, group activity, and pvp.

What we provide

• Groups for all occasions.
  • A guild which will continuously recruit to ensure we have the numbers and composition to engage with all classic content.
  • A serious and streamlined raiding experience which will focus on high quality raiding over high quantity.
  • A social environment to make friends and build lasting relationships. Knowledge pool on class and spec optimisations to ensure everyone is on the same page.
  • A raid leader who respects your time and will keep things on schedule.

What we are looking for
We are currently looking to expand our roster by about 4 players and bulk out BWL splits, so any players with good logs will be considered.

• Will consider exceptional applicants for all specs except protection warrior (because about half our dps warriors want to be the backup prots). It is likely we will lose a few members due to attrition so its always worth speaking to me and a spot might open down the line.

What do we expect from you?

• High attendence.
  • Be prepared with consumables and world buffs as far as practical.
  • Have one main who has appropriate professions, gear, spec, rep, attunements, and reputation as soon as time allows. No hard time limit but its expected you will eventually sort all this out.
  • Be polite and kind to your fellow guild members.
  • No politics or other controversial topics in guild chat.

Loot system

• Loot Council based upon need and dedication.

Raid times

• Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, 19-22.

Interested? Message me on discord at Sid#6532. There is an interview process. We are picky about who we recruit and take about 1 in every 3 applicants.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Still recruiting!

Remember we consider exceptional applicants for all specs (except prot warrior)!

Might also consider a lock or a dps warrior.

Opened recruitment for dps warrior!

Be aware there’s an application interview!

Screening candidates for lovely dungeon runs!

Still looking for mages, rogues and warriors :slight_smile:

So few night elf applicants. Everyone wants those racial bonuses.

Recruiting a holy paladin and more rogues!

I guess all the rogues are on pvp servers!

There is a time for action - And that time is now!

Now open to a mage and a priest.

We’ve recruited a priest but we may have room for one more!

Who needs pvp servers @ rogues? Apply today!

I’ve been with these fellas from the launch and I’ve been having a blast. Recommend this guild 100%!

Ravilox speaks the truth!

Closed priest and mage recruitment

Wish you guys were Horde. :stuck_out_tongue: