EU streamers

(Bigkeg) #55

Depends. The streamer must be big and then he/she draws followers but enemies as well. Asmongold will but Frostadamus, Hamsterwheel etc. won’t have such effect - for both sides.

Anniefuschia is gonna roll Alliance on shazzrah, it’s literally on her twitch. Even if she might swap to gehennas at some point, she’s 100% going ally, gnome warlock

Is it okay I do not know half of these streamers? Seems like they suddenly became important and famous when they got classed beta.

So who is this oldmanguy rolling on Mirage Raceway? Seems like going Alliance… what do I need to know about this person and his fanboys?

(Ðiáblø) #59

Ah, okay. I will update it!

EU people care more about which community language they will play with than streamers :smiley:

Cuz honestly I dont know 70% or those streamers and they have never been harassed.

Harassment of streamers is a NA thing… Because of their culture of stardom and following every popular people arround like a puppy as if they are Beyoncé.
That said, some more popular streamers + hardcore guils like Apes on shazzrah kind of makes me want to avoid this particular server. Just in case.

Golemagg seems to appear more sexier.

(Nagrash) #61

I’m glad the annoying ones(and their “community”) are going Shazzrah :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Thank you for the intiative to this overview :slight_smile: I do not consider most of the EU streamers and their - are they just called followers by now - to be plain disrupting of other peoples gameplay, but still, it´s really nice to know. And granted, maybe I am living under a rock too, at times, since I rarely watch streamers!

We have one Eu french streamer called zerator who can reach arround 40k with wow (he was third biggest world streamer of classic beta witj asmon and soda) and 100k+ with his events.

But he is going for the NA progress with Method for the rush xp+kill with a few biggest french streamers.

Monkeynews from APES. Streams on twitch for about 1k and has a youtube channel for private server and classic beta pvp montages. Was well known on private servers as one of the best warriors.

(Arleinaa) #65

Missing Trille off then list unless he’s rolling NA?

You did forgot Pilav the best war alfa male in wow history!!!
I think he rolls Golemagg as horde.

He was dealing with some health issues I think over the past few years. He last posted on Twitter on 20th November 2018. He could be playing but who knows.

(Ðiáblø) #68

Yeah. I remember he posted back then. I remember him saying he will play as well. I just wish he is well.

said it before and I’ll say it again, they’ve stated many times on their streams that they will intentionally feed misinformation to avoid having people dodge them

Couldn’t care less about streamers. Most of them will be playing on PVP realms either way, and most of them aren’t really packing a large crowd of followers.

The one guy on the English RP realm, never heard of’em. Won’t affect my gaming regardless.

That said. Maybe i should start streaming, hummm. :sweat_smile:

Frostadamus
Guzu

weeelllll crap… no ally streamers to make awsome RP events then :frowning:

(Ðiáblø) #73

Realm names?

frostadamus is going NA …

Im rolling Alliance on Shazzrah and tbh my first thought was damn, that can’t be good. But after thinking over it I realised that it won’t be as bad as an Asmon army and the challange of battling “minor” streamer armies is actually appealing to me. I would have been way more bumped if I was horde.
I’d like to believe that other good players might want this kind of challenge and go against them (maybe other streamers as well) and actually end up being an intense battle-ground. But that’s just hoping, let’s see.