[EU][Firemaw][Alliance] <Whiskey Pullz> - social guild building for dungeons, battlegrounds and raids

We have just established a guild that might just appeal to you. We’re a group of friends in real life that have created a band called “Whiskey Pullz” - the name originated because the lads were all having a drink over Teamspeak and decided to pull everything in the dungeon in one go.

We’re aiming to help players gear up as we progress ourselves to 70 by dungeon boosting and helping each other quest. We’re active on Teamspeak and Discord and have setup our own Discord server - we’ll need to link this in our guild as links aren’t allowed here. I’d describe our group as always having a good bit of banter but happy to get stuck in and help where we can. We plan on running regular boosting dungeon events to help our guildies gear.

You’re more than welcome to join us and we’re starting to grow. If you send either of us a whisper in game: irtehvendi, irtehtank, irtehhealz, dustyshaman or bladewilson.

3 Likes

Hi there, sent you a whisper but you were AFK. My previous guild is absolutely dead and just want to have a guild to quest and do some dungeons with from time to time. Thanks in advance!

Hey there!

I’ve recently started WoW Classic as Human Holy Priest in Firemaw and the introduction you just wrote about your guild sounds good. As I’m mainly retail player, having a social guild with nice bunch of people around in on Classic sounds exactly what I’m looking for.

I’ll give you a /w when I’m online!

Hello there.
I am a returning player to WoW.
Is your guild still active and recruiting?

is your guild still active??? It is well written and everything is quite satisfactory…

Is this guild already active? I’ve tried to whisper multiple times but I can’t find someone online.

Is this guild already active? I’ve tried to whisper multiple times but I can’t find someone online. My character’s name is magictouch in TBC classic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.