Europa v russia

Minding that there are only a few phases that ppl use in bgs, even if it’s in chinese one can gradually memorize them.
Heck if Russian was so alien no one would ever learn it.
I play with russian teams and I also didn’t knew the specific terms, it took me 2-3 bgs in total and I understood them.

and suddenly!

Russians/Pre mades just want Cheese Easy Mode instead of having the ballz to fight a real challenge with other pre mades, so they farm randoms, solo’s and lowbie’s in group for cheese easy wins.

And Blizzard LETS THEM DO IT.

1 Like

No one ever considered posts in pvp forum serious, for it’s been made as trashcan, where every single tvvat with a mouth could cry & whine.

Prior to merging tvvats were constantly whining cause of German premades. Times change, whine is the same. Germans keep playing silent for they know they are next.

2 Likes

I just joined an AV against RU. The BG had already started.

While I stood in the tunnel more than 10 players left the BG and 10 new players joined within ->> the first 30 secs <<-. That is what I call uphill if you want to win. I decided to leave as well and take my 15 mins deserter.

2 Likes

most time dont even take russian intro rbg theny are not good dont speak english theny cant do it right risky to take 50/50 well cen be siad ever players russian are most of problem also rbg trust me not only causel scane

Ah, wish we were. German alliance loses almost against everything at the moment.

Granted, not Alliance, but it IS possible to get randoms to coordinate and win the 40 man BGs. The biggest pain is when facing Russians, not because they are better or anything, but because the mentality of the EU players is “omg Russian premade just lose”.

The one IoC I did the other day started out that way, but I just kept nagging in the BG chat for people to do this and that etc, and eventually more joined in and WE ended up farming THEM to a win. We do have a lot of players in EU who actually enjoy random BGs and playing to win, even where the teams are farming each other, but the crying of the players who want 10 min BGs usually takes over. I don’t understand why that type of player even queues for a 40 man BG, there are so many others that last a few minutes at most that they’d have more fun in.

3 Likes

Yesterday around mid day joined a AV on my ally alt. It was english Ally v english Horde, very good battle, people were listening to some simple calls, it was a long battle tower by tower with much mine steals.
Alliance did win but that doesnt even matter, Im sure people on both sides had good fun.
To better illustrate the cooperation that went on, I can say that people were doing turn-ins (ikr) and Ivus was indeed summoned :slight_smile: and secured our win. Felt like 10 years ago
To anyone reading this that took part in that battle, a big thank you, it was truly a pleasure.

Ill take my house with a beach view thank you

1 Like

Trump owns Blizzard.

I’m pretty certain they are using some sort of target of target addon thing. Had one the other day, and when I looked at the ‘What happened to me’, it turned out that 14 different players had all targeted and then exploded me in less than a second (from full health).

Only explanation is that they have one person who selects a ‘target’, then everyone else has that person on focus so they effectively one shot whoever gets ‘selected’ :confused: No amount of L2P will prevent that :frowning:

(Also slightly off topic but, anyone else having hideous random epic BG queues since the patch, had an almost 3 hour! wait on my horde today before it popped (despite queue timer saying 35mins) and I’ve just been in one on my Alliance and gave up, was at 1h 40 mins, queue timer said 10 mins… /sigh )

LMAO its not the russians fault that the team you was in sck balls… OH BTW u was in a random bg that means you play with bunch of morrons that doesnt care abaut win or lose… blame the russians beacuse you lose lol… start playing RBG then if u cant play normal bg… won vs russians many times in RBG/ARENA… nothing to hard they are players just like us…

1 Like

Russians have a big advantage speaking the same language THAT is a big advantage going in to BG’s and such.

I wonder why they let us quest together in the open-world but in BG’s we are separated? Just mix us together it can’t be that hard?

I’m probably quitting WoW for good after my sub runs out, and this one of the reasons.

It seems Blizzard isn’t interested in people opinions… No wonder WoW is dying.

1 Like

simple solution russians v germans let rest of eu play against each other

Only problem is AV, sometimes IoC. Other bg’s are 50/50. I dunno why europeans can’t adapt to russian tactics, it’s not that complicated. It seems most people in EU 40man bg’s are mentally retarded or something - they know what will happen but still doing that mindless “rush”, keep dying etc. I don’t know why is that, I saw europeans adapting to “russian” tactics in Southshore-Tarrenmill brawl where russians had no advantage at all.

Did you ever play on German Alliance side? I think not otherwise you wouldnt say so.

My main problem is not the Russian or German premades my main problem is how damn stupid alliance is in BG’s they never listen they never do what is supposed to do and most of the times act like crybabies when they run in 1 vs 10 straight in the middle of horde group and blaming others of their own mistakes.

Why not make it cross? Like Russian + Europe players in one team? No one will say that some team has more benefits or e.t.c

1 Like

Just dont que epics against russian faction (leave when you get them) , epic bgs are honorable kills farm spots for both russian horde and alliance.