[Event] The Siege of Stormwind City 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

Salutations!

With the Pre-Patch looming over WoW like a dark shadow, many have started to plot and plan for what their efforts will focus on come Patch-Day. Yet as the Pre-Patch is still being tested on the PTR, information is a continuous pour, thus efforts of planning has to keep pace. Yet despite all this, a groundwork has been laid down, which before you is presented for inspection and inquiries!

Currents efforts posted here are focused on Stormwind City, and most of the brain-storming is happening on the Stormwind Discord server, or in-game. By posting this thread, I am hoping to open a new avenue for discussion! Every voice will be heard. o/

With that all said, here is the current itteration of the Google Docs. It’s going to be up-dated regularily as more people engage with the efforts should they wish to.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AEhDJW1Y3KMYz1Jy_NHDEKOXVqEQdTqZRa_TugE8KYk

With this said, I hope to hear your input so that we may survive the Restless Scourge!

Thank you for reading! o/

7 Likes
1 Like

This looks like a lot of fun!

I for one am pleased to see that Stormwind’s inhabitants intend to acknowledge and RP in line with the pre-patch event - however chaotic that might turn out to be. If the current PTR madness transfers to Argent Dawn, evacuation might be a viable IC angle to pursue!

All the best.

3 Likes

As it stands, I’m keeping all possible plothooks viable! The entire “Zones” concept is based on “Okay, what is the best way to keep open as many ways to evacuate?”

Good initiative! Ill be in the North when things all go to pot but will probably be able to swing by on one of my many alts!

Looks good! Do keep in mind that this time around the scourge won’t be an endless presence, but it’ll come in waves according to muffinus. This may be good for some unimpeded city-wide activity

Edit: I read over the addition of this in the document :eyes: - Will probably lend aid with my Paladin when the time comes. Looking forward to this!

Gonna be honest here…

… Would prefer Orcs of the Red Blade joining the fight. <- <

1 Like

I might break my strict “no lesser race” rp and check this out on Alliance…

This looks interesting. As it happens The Nightblades will likely be in Stormwind when the pre-patch hits, so we might get in on this if you’ll have us. Our primary objective, however, will likely be to protect the kaldorei refugee camp and the refugees within it. So perhaps we’ll see you out in the chaos. ^^

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.