Every single Alterac Valey game

Horde defends IB and TP, caps Stonehearth and Icewing bunkers, and then moves North, for an easy victory.
Alliance rushes south , ignores bunkers and ends up losing the south towers anyway.
Game Over for Alliance.

Don’t really like AV (at max level as Alliance) :slight_smile:

The towers are a pain to attack and defend. People getting knocked off, small space to move around, warlock can just port you out. Also, personally I don’t like spiral stairs. Bunkers are OK, but especially the middle two are heavily defended since like you said, Horde knows, if those are destroyed, it’s an easy run to the Alliance base.

Usually, if you don’t cap those two towers south quickly and you face a defending team, you’re probably not gonna get those towers due to GY position and the map layout.

1 Like

Yep the towers are a nightmare to attack.

OP has a win rate of 60% in AV.
Far from “Every single AV game”

1 Like

You must have played me, thats literally what i go for 24/7, and ive been lead for 2 av ina row, and for some reason everyone decided to help def ib come back recap TP and stone gto base, whipe, ally, go north shove, get everything, even snowfall graveyard
unless we play vs a premade, every game is like that…

1 Like

I leave a lot of losing Epic BGs

I usually defend IB & TP using the Shadowrift warlock talent to teleport the entire alliance team out of the tower. Lots of fun :smiley:

But yeah when I play Alliance, they are usually incapable of defending / retaking bunkers. It’s like the hivemind is hardwired to just run south.

3 Likes

I hate you :<

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.