Evil Evil Evil Russians!

If YOU cant defend bases on BG, then this is YOUR problem;
If YOU cant use a chat and say,for example :“bs inc,need help”, then this is YOUR problem;
If YOU cant kill enemy healer and cant save your healer,then this is YOUR problem;
If YOU dont have a friends,its YOU problem,ONLY YOU!
Not russian premades in every BG,not russian “cheaters”(lol) and other attempts to justify their noobiness or cause to hate russians!

ONLY YOU!

All good and victories

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

15 Likes

this is so true. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s not just you Russians sadly it’s any Slavic person gets random hate and abuse like this I get called communist for being Serbian and treated like you guys even thou you outskill me 3000 miles in comparison :rofl:.But I learned to accept the joke and now I go with it and as a joke act like one.

3 Likes

Russia doesnt have communism anymore , that was a long time ago , stop politics.

1 Like

I know tell that to other EU players not me :joy: .

1 Like

Only countries in the world who still have communism are cuba , china and north korea. Russia stopped it long ago.

I know again as I said people still believe false information I know better but thank you for the lesson :kissing_heart: try explaining that to others хвала још једном на лекцији(thanks again for the lesson.).Have to put translation so people don’t false report me again.

1 Like
  • If YOU cant defend bases on a BG, then it’s YOUR problem.
  • If YOU cant use the chat to say for example :“BS INC,need help”, then it’s YOUR problem
  • If YOU cant kill the enemy healer and you cant save yours,then it’s YOUR problem
  • If YOU dont have friends,it’s YOUR problem,ONLY YOURS!

There are not russian premades in every BG nor russian “cheaters”(lol) and other attempts to justify YOUR noobiness or cause russian hatred

ONLY YOU (Suck?)

Best wishes & victories ingame.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

There you are comrade.
I did my best to translate but nice job anyway.

3 Likes

And this post is directed to who?

But what I will say is your good friend below, posted clearly what lengths russians go to to win bgs.

No not all russians form premades, we win most of those.

There are some excellent skillful players from russian, but in all my thousand bgs I have met only one mage that I thought was brilliant, so brilliant I thought she must be cheating, but give her the benefit.

On rare occassions I meet them 1v1 they run or are pretty poor, because i assume they are used to running in packs.

At the end of the day premades have to be partially to blame for the state pvp bgs is in, and since russians are the worst offenders what do you expect.

And I think the word "Hate Russians " is also out of order, hate playing against Russians is one thing hating Russians is totally different.

There is no doubt that in my case alliance do have problems against Horde in general, but your post is out of order, and insulting.

8 Likes

You have my respect. You speak the truth.

2 Likes

If you can get in touch with me , I would like to have you in our bgs as a guest. When I go english alliance with my russian alliance character I win most against russian horde too. But thats because of 2-4 players personal skills.

Get in touch with me and I will have you as guest in our bgs.

not eu players just bad russia win most game treu eu players want prove good try more dont fight middel …

Get in touch with me , I want you on russian alliance bgs as guest, I played english alliance for 10 years. /Whisper Ланабеникова-gordunni

1 Like

people just try to hide their own faults by coming up with myths such as Russians are ruining bg and such .learn to play the game in grps people .
That is what bg are for .they are not arenas . Play in grp and as pack and win .

1 Like

I would not say Russians are ruining bgs, just that they are not helping , and its up to them they way they want to play, the faults with bgs run far deeper.

Just need to look at the US boards to realise this especially where horde v alliance are concerned, the win rate reflects what is happening here

Bgs have historically have not been made for premade groups with the seriousness of rated, they were for more casual player.

Yes there were a few in Legion but seems much more dominant in bfa.

Start to alienate the casual playing it all adds to the exodus and the longer que rates horde are experiencing.

Mercing is not helping, yes we do get decent horde players giving it all, but also get the ps taking idiots, last week in ioc 4 went afk in towers soon as gates went up.

Playing in groups is not really the option for the casual player, to hop in and out of ques and finish quests etc in the time constraints is the flexability I guess what casuals require, it certainly suits me, and maybe I play more than most casuals.

When they get romp stomped by premades, people are finding better things to do , what used to be fun has turned into a chore.

Thanks for invite my russian friend, but how do I whisper in cyrillic?

4 Likes

Is this your main ? I can get in touch with you. And invite you to our communities. There you wont lose any bgs with us. And win 100%.

I checked your pvp achievements you are good. You should be among us.

not russian fault thet lose it bad player problem

1 Like

You have my respect aswel because you actually speak the truth which many are afraid to say it openly but the sad part is they are unable to change anything so we are at a hands of blizzard to police the situation with premades in casual bg mode.So you get a like from another like minded Slavic person :clap::grin:.Also I sometimes miss my Slavic brethren on the forums and here in PvP section on the forum is the only place I can talk with them.
And in hots game so I love you all my bros here :heart:.

This does NOT change the fact that we do NOT want to play with RUSSIANS.

We simply DONT

1 Like

Lol you are cheaters stop hiding it

2 Likes