Evil Evil Evil Russians!

Not all of them, no. Also, what a huge leap! From saying “Russians don’t cheat that’s a cheap accusation” to INSTANTLY admitting to “Well they have been shut down those who cheated”.

Here’s some friendly advice; instead of throwing random crap like that in a conversation, how about you do at least some minimum amount of research before? It gets really painful when people “talk just to talk”. At this point, I don’t really see any people hard-hating on Russians anymore. I just see you who’s trying to be a little SJW.

I literally started my comment by saying;

It’s your fault alone if you cannot read.

Dude, I literally don’t give a damn about whether they stay or not. Personally, I don’t mind them since they shorten the Arena queues on this otherwise dying game and we get to somewhat see an increase in participation.

But don’t say crap like “loool people are accusing Russians of cheating that’s so low” when objectively speaking they have been known to be doing that. To tell you the truth, I have not seen any cheater/hacker since Legion (?) I think. But back in WoD it was so damn common to find cheaters/people who botted that Blizzard could have just made it another addon. X’DDD

Also, no offense, but what are you doing on the forums exactly? Judging by your profile, you are a relatively new player who does neither PvP nor PvE?

1 Like

You wont see those who used cheats on wow on the following day. If you see people on bgs , they are not using them.

Yes, you will. As it has been REPEATEDLY shown in the past. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: Even Blizzard had admitted that they don’t instantly punish cheaters because it’s easier for them to ban them in huge “waves”. Which allowed some cheaters to run rampant for MONTHS before they actually got what they deserved.

Take the advice I gave to Halicos and do some research before talking. I am here to talk facts. Not your ideal fantasy land. How about you also take some time to search about “Grappling” and his “legacy”?

As I said;

But denying that Russian players cheated a LOT in the past is stupid, because objectively speaking, they did.

My friend from eng horde banned on the following day. He used it on the second account. Banned again next week.

1 Like

1.Return Russians to Asian Servers, they have made random pvp battlegrounds into a place of hate and destroyed any amount of fun people used to have just popping in and out of them now and again.
2.STOP any premade teams joining random battlegrounds and make them completely random. If you want to “play” to a higher level then go play ranked…

Why should you want to make it harder when you can thrash teams all day long (its boring), why should you not use adons and gear that reflects pvp gaming and talk on voice chat to cooperate with your teammates…cos in random your playing against unorganised teams who are just having a bit of fun and usually aren’t following tactics too well and often have gear, esp when so many are on alts, well below even attempting HC Raiding let along anything more.

The best pvp matches are close well fought affairs when you don’t know who will win to the very last second but these are rare a this point in BFA. Just got out of a Warsong Gulch where everybody refused to carry on once they died, they simply stayed a shadow and deprived yet another russian only horde team from ganking them the entire matchup. SAD that this is a game for fun and enjoying with people and so obvious an advantage one team had the other team simply refused to play.

Like needs to meet like for a good even contest. i only get the chance to pvp adhoc now and again so i have a go with whomever is around so i guess its tough on me there you go…but Blizz really should be looking at this and see what people are moaning about.

2 Likes

LOL.What? Russians never played on asian servers.Russians are europeans,whether you want to or not.

5 man - not premade.Europeans often queue up at 5 on BG.

3 Likes

Yeah there might be land on asian side. But 75% people live in european side of russia.

It depends on what he did, and when he did it. All of the points I made still stand.

Russians are awsome!

Indeed! Just the other day I was in temple of kotmogu, saw these 2 russians who just ressed and were riding in on their mounts. I put a ring of peace at the entrance to keep them slowed a bit, but they just went through it like it wasn’t there! They were on mounts, without any buff or any dr since they just ressed and no one touched them.
That is indeed awesome!
I will keep practicing and I hope one day I will be as good as them and be able to walk through ring of peace too!

3 Likes

point 1 russian not evil point 2 u sould make u own team complain wont solve it if u want change u need take chrage take it intro u own hands

When warrior use bladestorm skill , he can get into it. Stun wont work.

“No player named Анвена is currently playing”

Yeah it totally isn’t laggy as hell to play against russians, not to mention your scummy tactics make the game take like 2 hours to complete.

Thanks for ruining PVP!

3 Likes

They were not warriors with bladestorm. They were hunter and priest, both on mounts with no buff or dr, just ressed coming from the gy.

if you had ever played eu ally you would see what a big problem russian horde are theres so many premade groups running around in full mythic gear just stomping other players because they are simply not good enough players to play rated bgs so they play against players with way less gear in randoms

1 Like

Thank you for honesty. Premades with voice com are an unfair advantage to players that just hit, the sign button. I dont mind losing to these premades, but dont try to tell us that its because your better players, lol. Even if 2 people defend a base, the coordination of the side with voice com is just unbeatable, when they chain CC you. You switch on the healer, immediatelly 4 players switch on you literally. How is that fair ?

Admit that your going for the easy wins. If you were THAT good, you would be in rated. Its as simple as that

1 Like

What???

Proofs?

Voice chat is built into the game.

Are you surprised that 4 people can play at 1 target? Voice chat is not required for this.

I played rating pvp. I have a lot of friends who played for 2000-2400 and they went to BG with friends and solo.
Your arguments are broken, bring new

lag hax, nothing else.

Most russians are at least 2.2k exp minimum. Just saying. But not the pve ones.

most use kick bot etc too