Ex Mythic Raider LF Guild - Multi Class

Hey there, the title pretty much sums it up but basically I am looking for a new guild, doesn’t matter what server alliance or horde.

Reason for this is my currently guild is slowly dying out, less and less people are attending each week and recruitment seems to be at a standstill. Also is a one day per week raiding guild which isn’t really fulfilling so I’m looking for a guild who raids ideally 2 times per week but also does some stuff together outside of raid like m+ etc.

My current exp is 10/11hc (previous tier 9/10m). guild has been stuck of Jailer progress for some time now and refuses to start mythic until its down.
I was originally healing in the guild but would like to take this chance to reroll to something i find a little bit more fun, at the moment i have quite a few alts all with 4p and 2x 291 lego and i appreciate some of them aren’t ready to be jumping into anything serious but if there is an opportunity to join and attend alt runs or anything in the meantime then i’d be happy to do that as well. If logs are your thing i’d be happy to provide any, most of them are purple/gold on any char i have played. Chars I currently have:
260ish Boomy/Guardian druid
265ish Fury war
250ish Enh Sham
255ish Bdk

If any of these are of interest or would like to talk more feel free to give me a add on bnet Dodgeh#2534.

Just sent you a bnet invite so we can chat

have added you - would love to chat further.