Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

Exalt in the Impressive Influence 100% Bonus Reputation Buff: April 20 – May 18

Do you have your eye on unlocking an Allied Race, learning to fly in Battle for Azeroth, or adding a new pet or mount to your collection? To help you reach your goals, we’ve made it easier to increase your reputation with the Impressive Influence buff.

View Full Article

20 Likes

Nice buff, but personally I would have rather seen the XP buff extended. No, not saying I dislike this. I just have less use of it (as I care less about rep on my alts).

Still nice of you guys to host these kinds of things during a time some people are bored with the content and stuck at home :slight_smile:

32 Likes

This is a nice change of pace. It will allow me to grind some reps on the new alts. I hope this included Naz followers :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sweet!

edit:

Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation

Semi-useless then.

3 Likes

Well, im exalted with all apart from Rajani & Uldum (revered); so this is very useful for my wide who isn’t yet.

3 Likes

Doesn’t work in old content, doesn’t include the 8.3 reps.

Why? Does it really matter if people get exalted with the the SUPER SLOW reps we have in 8.3 a little bit faster?

14 Likes

this could help me get the DID faster, although 150 Voldunai rep per WQ not sure if worth it or to wait for Shadowlands to unlock Vulpera

You know, the rep requirement might not be gone in shadowlands, is alpha and could change.

1 Like

Would be nice if it also applied to older reputations rather than merely targeting allied races

7 Likes

The people spoke, and you did not listen. Once again you deliver disappointment to those that pay your wages.

15 Likes

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: was so hoping for the continue of the exp buff :frowning:

13 Likes

Yeah, me too.

1 Like

Nice Blizz and thank’s but can we keep our Exp buff also,people are home (virus) and it is good time for leveling alt’s

4 Likes

Bit of a shame it doesn’t count for older reps… would’ve been a good chance to get that Ogri’la rep to exalted.

3 Likes

Bah, I had hopes it would be good, but it is only for Legion/BFA without 8.3 factions, thus useless.

5 Likes

Would much rather keep the XP buff. Reputation is useless for me.

The second that xp buff stops is the second I stop leveling alts; which leaves me with nothing to do in BFA.

8 Likes

*Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation.

y tho

2 Likes

Why not include the experience buff for those who unlock their new allied race?

3 Likes

Only Legion and BfA reputations, and not including Rajani and Uldum Accord either?

Well, I suppose it’s better than nothing, but nowhere near as nice as the xp buff was.

Why not just apply to all reps?

2 Likes
  • Bonus excludes Rajani and Uldum Accord reputation. Did you read it at all