Exotic pets for everyone

Has there been anything about making exotic pets available for all specs yet? Especially since certain appearances are only for exotic. Having a pet that matches your aesthetics without being locked into a certain spec seems like the kind of things that should have come with transmogs.

3 Likes

No. Exotic pets are for BM and must stay as BM only.

Sincerely
SV hunter

3 Likes

Tbh the distinction between exotic and non exotic families makes no sense.
Like water striders and worms are exotic but hydras are not :rofl:

2 Likes

Sure why not, I’d love to be able to use Hati as survival.

Fenryr is my bff as SV! I love that pet!

1 Like

No go BM this is a huge problem with the mentality specs and such are meant to have differences and unique pieces BM has exotic pets end of

I understand the aesthetics argument but as BM is all about the mastery of beasts and having a greater understanding and command of them so it makes sense that they get to have exotic pets.

When playing other specs, it is disappointing not to have the exact pet look you would like but differentiation isn’t a bad thing.

1 Like

I guess another way to do it would be to make alternate non-exotic pets you can go tame with the same look, but that just seems like more hassle and still the issue of needing to swap pets if you change spec.

Though as long as I can keep my purple manasaber that matches my mount and Brightpaw if I go back to MM then I’m not too fussed about the implementation of it, it’s just a very unnecessary restriction that has no gameplay impact. At least artifact weapon restrictions are being lifted.

I guess another way to do it would be to make alternate non-exotic pets you can go tame with the same look, but that just seems like more hassle and still the issue of needing to swap pets if you change spec.

Would defeat the purpose of having those pets as exotic if you can get the same ones in a “non-exotic” form. You could limit the special abilities but, as you say, it’s probably more hassle than necessary.

At least artifact weapon restrictions are being lifted.

Very pleased about that!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.