Experienced Multi-Classer LF Mythic Raiding Guild (Any Server/Faction)

Hello Beashty here.
Currently looking for a new guild to progress with doesnt matter what server or faction I can transfer if needed. Preferably with raid times at 9:00pm ST or afterwards. Ideally looking for a semi-hardcore guild with reasonable ambitions for BfDA. Only managed 3/8m progress so far in bfa but I have much more to offer and progress halted because my old guild fell apart. I have been playing since TBC and always push myself to perform as best as possible and help the team.

I can play multiple classes to a high-level so re-rolling generally isnt a problem for me but mainly healing/dps roles are my preferred roles and would probably be strongest on my paladin/druid/priest/dh. My druid probably being the most geared/prepared atm with a neck level just shy of 38 but re-grinding is not an issue for me.

If you want to have a look at some of my logs feel free to check my holy paladins logs Beashty-Kazzak. Couldnt post any links here

Feel free to hit me up here or on Bnet #DeanPrender2939

Hey Beashty,
I have sent you a add on BNet.

Regards, Milkshaké.

Hey there!

i’m an officer from Primal Madness 6/8 M we’re looking for 1 more healer/dps to fill our core. We raid Monday - Tuesday 19:00 - 23:00 CET. I’d be specifically interested in your priest as healer & dps if that would be an option.

Our post:

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

Hello. Thanks for the interest. Sorry for the confusion but looking for 9pm raid starts or later if possible preferably. Edited the main post to reflect this. Otherwise I would have been interested!