Experienced Player LF new Guild

Hello!
I am returning for S2 after a work-related break.
I have Mythic experience, and I am looking for a Heroic/Casual guild, with the goal to clear Heroic and maybe some Mythic progression.
I am currently gearing a DK-Blood (385atm) and have also a DH-Vengenace (385). I play a lot of M+ as tank, and am willing to push keys as high as I can.

I am willing to realm transfer, HORDE only. I am looking for a good, relaxed comunity.

Please contact me @ Fernando#1365.

Hey there, we are creating a new raiding environment with our new guild , if you are interested you can add me: Mau#22825

i think we have similar interests and expectations from a raiding guild :slight_smile:

Hi Fernand

Sounds like you’d be a perfect fit for our guild on Hellfire. We’re 7/9 HC currently and looking to push into mythic.

Check out my recruitment post on here for more information, but I’ll add you on bnet when I’m home from work tonight and we can have a chat :slight_smile:.

Cheers

Belliger

Hey Fernand! My guild is currently looking for more people if you’re interested! We are 9/9 normal and 4/9 HC. We raid 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday. Mainly due to the majority of us working long hours through the week or having young children.
We are also looking for a tank too so it sounds like you’d be awesome in our ranks!

Ohay! I think you may fit well in our community.

:pizza: [H] Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

This is a good guild! - Preach
https://clips.twitch.tv/SquareTameSquidDoritosChip

Are you either of these two?

• A mythic-ready raider: someone who knows her/his class and wants to progress on HC=>Mythic once a week
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join fun events and clear content together with guildies

Then we’re the guild for you.

RAIDING 7/9H

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for a MAIN TANK + dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

IN THE WORDS OF GEORGE CLOONEY, WHAT ELSE?
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hi Fernand
Remnants of Valhalla are currently looking for active DK able to pref. do DPS as a mainspec for now, but with the addition of being our go to 3rd tank on given fights or in general if a tank gets sick, vacation or anything like that.

We are a bunch of older players spanning from back into Vanilla (me being one) and a age span of 26 - 40 or so.
Most of us have been raiding on a higher level and due to family lifes etc. we’ve created a 2 days semi HC raiding guild, that strives to get HC cleared in an order fashion as long as pushing as far as possible into Mythic as we can with a stable 20 man group

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 ST.
Current Progress: BOD HC: 5/9 and 1/9 Mythic

I’ve taken the liberty to add your btag and hopefully you are open for a chat.

Sincerely
Podolski

Still looking for a Home! God a crap ring in the +10 chest but working on my gear!

Hey Fernand, I’m Raiji of the guild Needy NEETS and we are looking for experienced players to help us with out HC progression. We are raiding wednesdays and sundays between 19.45-23.00 server time.
We are a casual and mature guild with many of our guild members having known each other for a long time. We are very relaxed and banter is quite common. Add Raiji#2828 for more info.

Hey Fernand, Spoons is a guild that knows that whilst you love to play Wow you can also have a life. We’re friendly, mature bunch with some “adult humor” included. We aim to clear Heroic every tier and raid on thursdays and sundays 20.15 server time. We have few M+ teams that run regulary.
Add gamefreak26#2212 if ur interested

Still looking!

Doing some M+ in the mean time.