Explore the Updates Arriving with the Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch

Patience my little WoWers

Is this supposed to be a joke or something? You literally tell us about a prepatch and to do things before it, but you are not giving us the date.

Not cool.

4 Likes

When they know all we want is a date and they clickbait us :laughing:

9 Likes
4 Likes

It’s balls torture to not tell the damn date !!

5 Likes

In the requisites you mention “Have an account in good standing”.

What does good standing mean exactly? Where can i check that?

Edit: Opened a thread

1 Like

Have you ever been punished for cheating in wow, had your account suspended for exploits etc?

Yes, back in WoD. Clean since then, learnt my lesson. Does that mean i couldn’t opt in? Lifelong punishment for a 8 years ago ban? Just wondering.

Get away with your unholy derailing stuff!

2 Likes

Feels so unreal for BfA to be over “already”.

I hope at least next week is still BfA. I’ll have 3 or 4 tries tomorrow for Alleria, but it’ll be useless if I can’t kill the traitor next week.

1 Like

This is clearly the 2 week pvp notice, why is everyone asking for a date

3 Likes

They want to have a romantic experience maybe…

1 Like

Well they had all of BfA for that, 2 weeks is not enough, it’s too late now.

I’d say next week. They dont normally post this stuff unless it’s close.

A small part of me hopes they announce the date tomorrow with US reset.

3 Likes

it is nowhere written that they will give a 2 week notice for the PVP season - they only usually do that. But it could also be an exception this time.

2 Likes

Moonpie, are you going to answer or do i open a new threat?

this honestly, the PvP season has been active for what? 7 months or something? im pretty sure those who wanted gladiator have it by now, 2 more weeks is hardly going to make or break

What this guy said — It’ll probably be 2 weeks from now since that’s when gladiator cut offs will be given etc, most likely.

Though I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 1 week given their stretching how long is left till SL hits live.