Eyllo' Mon, I be lookin' fo a raidin' Guild

Residents of Tarren Mill,

I fell in love with Azeroth somewhere between The Crossroads and Camp Taurajo. I went into hiding ever since Deathwing, the Worldbreaker (read: Post Wotlk) unfurled his hideous wings and rained fire sending all low levels crawling into the nearest Inn for rested xp so that the next time they ventured out into the open looking for random greens that they could mog themselves to look like their Aunt Lily.

After a long break, I’ve decided to come fight for the Horde once again in a quintessential battle for wits against the Alliance and their pink heels.

No longer needing to steal mana pots from needy cows, and wielding a Polearm as my MH (yes!), my Hunter is ready to take on whatever M+ content or World bosses the devs at Blizz can throw at me. But wait…

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve seen nobody talks anymore! It’s like all the character was sucked out of the planet/s and all that remained were these silent people killing rodents, ravagers and apes (to name a few). The best part of this experience was not killing Arthas Menethil atop Icecrown Citadel (although it was pretty orgasmic), it was talking about the one time the guy playing the abomination went AFK for Prof. Putricide and was never heard of, thereafter.

I went to 120 in like a week (missing the grind but not complaining), geared myself up a bit and tried applying to a few raiding guilds to get back into the mix. Obviously I was rejected without an afterthought.

I ask you fellow defenders of Zandalar, isn’t a Hunter who knows when to go big dick and when to feign death invaluable to any raid comp? Isn’t a Troll who downs a few Undercity “skull shockers” and moves like he’s part Voljin/part Jim Morrison not hilarious enough to invite to a guild just for the heck of it?

Having said that, with a few “Major’s frothy coffees” and the right consumables, I bring the right combination of sustainable damage and a willingness to learn to adapt to any raid situation and the experience of leading Raids in previous expansions. I am looking for a raiding guild to join for 8.2.

More specifically:

• A guild that is looking to progress in 8.2 (raids/M+) and has around 2 raids/week
  • A guild that values banter
  • A guild with folks who discuss theory/rotations/specs
  • A guild with people who listen to classic rock (optional)

If ya read through this, and ya’d like to give me a shot mon, please drop me a message and I’d love to show ya some of my recent logs or share ideas on how I play the class.

Dese be da dark times.

Ello Sanka,

Ya ded mon? Im gonna stop at this Troll speak cause I suck at this. Anyway Ketanjal here and if you are looking for a fun guild we at Resurge are looking for decent players/raiders/m+ people. We raid on monday and wednesday from 19:45 invite till 23:00. We pull at 20:00! Our Raids are engulfed in Bants, Talks about who has ordered the best food and some occasional gambling.

Add me on battle.net so we can have a further chat if you’re interested! :smiley:

Kind regards,
Ketanjal
Ketanjal#2240 on Bnet

If you are still looking maybe we can have a chat

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 server time to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.