<<F A D E>> [A] Silvermoon 5/10 Mythic SoD 2 Day raiding guild

Hi guys,

We’re a few players who have played together through the entire series, from Lightnings Blade alliance in vanilla to Auchidoun horde in Cata - and now into ShadowLands !!!

We’re looking for the player who has work and family commitments and wants to experience the game for more than just raiding, be it raiding old content for transmog or just generally helping other guys in the guild out in dungeons or pvp. We don’t mind what level or class you are, we hope your aims in the game align with ours:

We raid 2 nights a week Thur + Sun 20.00-23.00 ST
We also also run HC on Wed 20.00-23.00 ST for those who need to catch up
Run old raids for transmog gear
Help players level up in old dungeons when we can
Help gear up our alts in dungeons, heroic dungeons and finally in raids
Build a team of good friends to lead the guild
Have a laugh on Discord even when there are no raids on

If interested give me a shout in game or any character online, we would love to get you on board.
[b]http://fadesilvermoon.shivtr.com/[b]
[b]Lortsos#2438[b] to have a chat!
Thx again and cu online ! :wink:

In great need of a warlock as we speak! Every class is considered though!

Still searching for a warlock!

Hunter + Ranged with Heal OS

So after getting Lady Inerva down, we are looking for some ranged dps to fill in our roster to continue through Castle Nathria !

Holy Pala needed and DPS that are willing to progress further into Mythic!

Holy pala, ranged dps and a rogue :slight_smile:

Still looking for more ppl to bolster our ranks :slight_smile:

Looking for a Lock, Holy Pala and RDPS in general !

While we are trying to kill Boss Nr6 (Artificer) we are in need of some ranged DPS and perhaps some with a heal OS, feel free to poke me @ lortsos#2438 or head to our forum fadesilvermoon.shivtr.com :slight_smile:

Still searching for proper ppl to join and push Mythic progress ! :slight_smile:

While fighting the Dance Council we are still in search for proper Mythic raiders to continue pushing into CN !

We need more people to continue our journey through CN ! :slight_smile:

In great need of a WW monk, DK DPS, Disc Priest, Mage, although every application will be considered !

in Great need of a DK ! a mage, a WW monk and a moonkin!!!

5/10 and still looking for more :slight_smile:

Still in search for a Holy pala, a shaman( dps spec mostly) a lock.
Dont hesitate to apply or contact me though if you are a player looking for a long term home to raid with !

I think we need couple hunters as well

That we sure do ! :wink:

Searching for more ppl to bolster our ranks!