F*** Moonkins

So the elite 0.1% called it now. You can listen now dear devs.

https://imgur.com/a/SAYr9IH

1 Like

Devs are prepairing a big chunk of the players base, boomkins, for changing mains to the new Dracthyr Evoker class ^^

cannot wait to redo CN and SoD in our weakest form, just to remove all memory of being good.

Yeah , even SoD while overpowered in raids in m+ it was always dependent on how the tank pulls around our 3min cds. But you’re right… I’ll propably not play druid in S4.

Devs are too busy granting alpha access to ANY streamer out there. Ridiculous

1 Like

This is why I am not excited for next season. This is why i am not excited for the next expansion.

If you take a spec and burn it to the ground, you stop players who love that spec more than any other to feel disengaged with the game. I have dabbled in every class, none are as enjoyable for me… the closest one that is, is unsurprisingly getting nerfed in s4 as well.

2 Likes

I’m watching some Dragonflight alpha dungeons and moonkins are getting beat by tanks and healers lol. They need a serious buff for next expansion.

Literally anyone can make one of those graphics, theres a tool to do it.

How is that the elite 0,1% or did you just want a little cry (again) ?

There he is again… The clownish forum priest. The forum is all over with good statistics and sources from various websites (WCL, raider .io, etc) which clearly shows how bad druids are in m+ this season.

Read it and don’t make a clown of yourself again. The image is from naowhs stream but I guess you are once again so far ahead of anyone else to not call him a legitimate source.

1 Like

Im smart but not psychic! How are we meant to know that is him with no context or indication?

Call me a clown but ive seen a nursery full of ill babies cry less than you. You even had to hide your post history to camoflague some tears.

I can’t say about the latter, but ‘smart’ would be the last thing I would think of to describe you.

I didn’t hide anything. You’re propably on my ignore list on the forums. I’ll hide your irrational nonsense now anyway. don’t bother to reply as you can’t provide any facts to any conversation at all.

This is my careface, its not my problem you cant articulate a simple post.

Now you know how the ferals felt many years. Welcome to to the bottom to us

1 Like

Bears are also worst tanks this season, so only resto druid needs to be destroyed!

Blizzard will try to fulfill your wish

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.