Facing russians in BGs - Worldwide sanctions

I am extremely offended by meeting russians in BGs. They are invading Ukraine and have faced world-wide sanctions for this atrocity.

When I play games, I do it partly to zone out a bit from the vast amount of issues that are arising for humanity. For example climate crisis, food starvation in Africa, and, obviously, Russias invasion of Ukraine.

Whenever I meet russians in BGs, I am reminded of their invasion, and all the war-crimes they have committed. It is not fair that we have to be reminded of their atrocities, when we are playing this game to try and catch a frikkin break from a world that seems to be falling more and more apart, day by day!

I would greatly appreciate it, if we could be granted the OPTION of not having to face russians when we are playing in BGs.

16 Likes

Yeah, idk if its new information for you, there is people from several countries in RU segment. Like ukranians, kazakhstanis, russians, belarusians, azerbaijanis, armenians etc etc etc.

1 Like

Funny that most of the countries you mention are facing sanctions aswell :smile:

3 Likes

Do you remember this when you are farmed in the graveyard or when you leave the BG?))))

I totally agree, the fact that they are joining AV as premade groups (probably all on voice chat together aswell) makes it nigh-on impossible for the opposition to win.
They should ban ALL accounts that are based in Russia till they remove their troops from ALL of Ukraine’s sovereign territory!!
But Blizzard being Blizzard they care only about money, they have made that abundantly clear over the years, and I don’t see it ever changing…

3 Likes

I’m sure they could block any ip from Russia if they wanted to.

1 Like

Do YOU remember getting wiped at Vann many, many times? GLORY UKRAINE!

1 Like

Blizzard should ban ALL Americans and some EU nationals as well, for having soldiers in sovereign middle eastern countries.

7 Likes

Hypothetically speaking if one person happens to have access to these non existent discord servers, where the curret hot topic is to commit a crime punishable by law with years of time in prison.
How would a non speaking russian report these crimes to the correct russian authorities?

top notch comedy xDD
appreciated

1 Like

Should we sanction ourselves now too that we didnan underwater gastube attack?

probably the next you’ll expect is to bann everyone who kill you in random BG?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.