Faction Change and zones

Hey hey,

so quick one really that i cannot find an answer to, what happens to zones and zone quests on transfer, do i HAVE to redo anything to unlock anything or can i faction change and start as i left off minus the war campaign?

also what about island items and quests? for instance i have 8 quest objects in my inventory do i loose them upon transfer, the help page was a little unclear, i understand it removes any active quests from the log but what about granted from items (that are faction neutral?)

also - do i have to re-do all the Naj story-line for said faction upon change or can i continue at the point i left off with WQs and such all active off of the bat?

Hi, I just faction changed and here is what I have found out:

1. Your reputation will just transfer to the opposing faction with no lost at all.
  2. Zone quests will reset to include unlocking the opposing allied races quests
  3. flight points (Nazjatar) lost and will have to be rediscovered.
  4. Nazjatar story line will reset and will have to be unlocked. :frowning:
  5. finally (hopefully). Pathfinder P1 so it seems on the achievement points is uncompleted although I have completed it before faction change.

Hope this is helpful and I have answered your question. Have a great day.

Hey Theloa,

Drezjin covered most points for you here, thanks! :slight_smile: Just wanted to provide a link to the Faction Change Effects support article as well, this might answer any remaining questions you might have.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Thank you but no offense that article is badly written and needs to be re-written by an MVP here which plays and understands what the players need to know and the game itself.

As for Drezjin thank you that covered all my points and unanswered questions im not sure i can be bothered to re do all that definitly unlocking zandalar trolls first ad thats the case thanks!