Faction imbalance and SSC raid

Hello,

It takes 30min to get into the SSC raid for an alliance player on Pvp server, because of the constant horde ganking… 2 to 3 kills everytime.

Can blizzard do something like they did with the HvH battleground ?

My solution : make the cave a neutral zone.

Pretty pleeeaaase.
A whiny alliance played.

4 Likes

Go to pve server while discount is still active.

7 Likes

3 deaths. Oh no! How about 9 deaths at Black Rock Mountain in phase 2?

1 Like

A paid option (also several other logical ones too) are available for you, unfortunately same didnt go for horde players before HvH.

As this is primarily an Alliance issue you’ll have to solve it yourself.

9 Likes

Blizzard won’t do anything, you’d need the horde to complain for this.

6 Likes

PvP Server.

2 Likes

The TE is right, but unfortunately nobody at Blizz cares. Is there really anyone else in the horde who cried so hard interested in BGs?

The cowards of the Horde are still celebrating their overpopulated ganking, even more eagerly as long as Alliance remains on their broken servers.

As a PvP oriented horde, have you already decided which game to play next when PvP servers are dead and only PvE servers are left?

1 Like

There are PvE servers for ya, friend!

2 Likes

Ironically, seems like World PvP is killing PvP servers.

1 Like

And the funny thing is, the very same Horde who are doing the ganking will be the ones complaining loudest when they have no one left to fight and demanding HvH.

5 Likes

I agree with the idea.

Note that it also makes horde migrate away from servers where they are only a small minority~ like on ZT where horde still held 45% which many alliance on PvP servers can only dream about. Yet the crybaby faction is migrating away and ZT will soon become a mono-server.

And this is how it happens all over. It is not ‘unplayable’ right now, but the trend of this age is to migrate away to where you can easily dominate the opposite faction in numbers. In result mono-faction is what will happen allround.

To make a PVP less of a burden but still fun while levelling, make the zone around summoning stones safe zones, so all can summon their raid in peace.

1 Like

We’re a slight minority on Ashbringer, but we’re going nowhere. Relish in the open world fights. I shall cannibalize all of you.

But seriously, if you can’t handle PvP, then you have no business being on a PvP server. Just migrate to a PvE safe haven. Typical Alliance.

1 Like

Y this Wednesday on Firemaw allys had full control on raid entrance how can you allow this i died one time losing my worldbuffs it’s unplayable

2 Likes

ok congrats you play on 1 of 2 balanced pvp servers in eu

Try playing alliance on some of the other servers I’ve played on like kekhennas and flamelash, you would be one of the 1st to quit I can guarantee it

3 Likes
  • Plays on Firemaw (Balanced realm)
  • Plays on Ashbringer - (Balanced realm)

Most PvP realms are heavily horde dominated.
And it will continue to become horde only realms.
Whilst alliance will migrate towards the alliance dominated realms(Firemaw/Ashbringer/Earthshaker can be ideal targets for alliance migrants)

So put it this way, if alliance are all just being told “just transfer off lol”
Where do you think they’ll go exactly?
They’ll either go for one of those three realms or a PvE realm.
We already have 6 PvP realms at 100% horde.
Shazzrah/Dreadmist coming in very shortly behind.

If you don’t see the problem… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Oh quit it already, ganking idiots are in both factions and people complaining on forums aren’t ganking ones…

1 Like

I played Alliance with friends on Razorgore for long periods of time (still do on occasions) and it’s massively tipped in the favour of the Horde.
The only problem is that it can be difficult finding groups to certain things, with the dwindling Alliance population.

Admittedly, seeing it has become something like 30/70 in favour of the Horde is very off-putting, and I don’t blame anyone for leaving a situation that extreme. But in my case, it’s more down to the, in this case on Razorgore, having an infinitely easier time finding groups for things than the Alliance. Not so much the “there is more Horde in the open world and it may result in death”.

Hey Kemurai.

I do see the problem with the Horde players on Horde dominant realms having that attitude, if it isn’t said in jest.

I would leave Ashbringer, if it ever became a place massively in favour of the Horde.
My Alliance characters on Razorgore were initially on Bloodfang, which became a safe haven for the men in blue; which in turn made it really sad out in the open, because I never saw any Horde players.
If I spotted one, I’d want to wrap him up in a blanket and hand him a cup of hot chocolate instead of ending his miserable existence.

So I moved my Alliance characters to Razorgore during a time where it seemed fairly balanced (slight Horde favour), but is now becoming increasingly bad, faction-wise, so I’m now at the other side of the coin, which also stinks, in all honesty.
That has more to do with me sitting and waiting for a group to happen whereas the Horde there is so overwhelmingly more populated that such things happen at a much quicker rate.

At least on Ashbringer, the numbers are even, so one hasn’t got a massive advantage over the other in terms of finding groups for things, I guess. Though, I cannot speak for the Alliance, but the things on the red side are pretty good.

“too many rolled horde”, but that didn’t mean a thing…