Fall off the map DC - Maw

Hello there,
I have fallen off the map while in the Escape from the Maw scenario and now whenever I am trying to connect to the game i almost instantly DC.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Right after I met Jaina. She blinked us to fog and then I got stucked.

Same problem here, fell off map on quest with Jaina can’t get back in, game just crashes

Same problem here.
After meeting Jaina she teleported me.
Tried to run after her as the mission suggested and fell through the world.

Could use some help aswell

Fixed it by going on another character and going into support and choosing unstuck. Gave me the option to select the character that was stuck and it worked.

1 Like

Hey there,

We’re aware of an issue currently where this can happen when falling off the map in The Maw.

A fix is on the way already, but may need realm restarts in order to take effect.

In the meantime, the stuck character move self service from this page should help:

2 Likes

I already used Stuck Character Service feature for Death Gate to Acherus , Then fell during the [seek the ascended] and now i cant use this system again becuase of cooldown, I have to wait for 3 hours…

With These bugs on release day, At least remove the 7-hour cooldown for “Stuck Character Service” so we can use it in a case like this …

I just try to blink and now Stuck

Same here, Read this:

Please vote this up

I took the day off to play and level my main character but in the last 12 hours, I was able to play only 1 hour …
This is the worst release day in the last four expansions.