Fallen Protectors are bugged in SoO

During the intermission phases neither Sun or Rook summon all the adds, leading to the intermissions never ending.

Sun only summons once add and Rook only summons the one casting Inferno Strike

I managed to get past them over the cliffs, but I can’t start the Norushen encounter.

4 Likes

Can confirm. I just tried the same fight today. The outcome is the same, no matter if you nuke them all fast, single target or slowly poke them down. Cannot finish the fight.
I’ve submitted 2 bugs ingame about this issue. Let us hope it gets resolved soon.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find through the in-game Help menu.

From the Game Menu, click Help and Submit Bug. Follow the guide lines listed, to write up your bug report in details and help out the teams investigating your bug.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

1 Like

The point is to nuke them faster than they can transition. He is the only one working correctly, so you have to work on Rook and Sun. Since Rook has more health, he is the harder one, as he transitions immediately when he hits the threshold. Best is to burn him down while he is casting the fist thing, as he can’t transition during casting. Same goes to Sun, but she has much lower health, so she is easier. Done on ilvl 390, had to switch to arms for burst.

1 Like

Can confirm the same problem. He works correctly, but the other two do not ever leave their Sha phase, i.e. they do not spawn all the ads we need to kill in order to force them out of the phase.

I reported the bug using your suggestion last week and nothing was resolved, so it seems fair to bring it up here

1 Like

Thank you for reporting the bug in-game Micaah, this allows the QA teams and developers to investigate the issue and find a solution. Do note that you will not receive a response to the bug report, and a fix might not be available right away.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

I complained and now it’s time to say thankyou, so…
Thank you for repairing this encounter. I know it’s old content but a lot of it is important to players farming for things.
I really appreciate it when there is a possitive outcome to issues.

Thank you for saying thank you! Thought about going, but wasnt sure, if the bug was fixed. Off to SoG!