Fangs of the Devourer Quest turn in bugged

I looted the daggers, returned to the rogue order hall where im supposed to meet valeera to turn in the quest but she and a bunch of other npcs that are usually there are just not present.
tried relogging and all the usual troubleshooting. cant even abandon the quest and do it over because the abandon quest button is greyed out.
so i cant turn in the quest and cant continue doing my legion stuff to get my class mount :frowning:

update: i wrote a ticket and after getting the usual automated response i clarified that the quest was indeed buggy and i couldnt fix it by myself with logging out or sth similar.
then just a few hours later a GM responded to my ticket and turned in the quest for me so now i was able to pick up the next quest and continue the order hall campaign!

the GM also said that the dev team was aware of the issue so i would assume its gonna get fixed soon anyway, considering how small of an issue this was.

3 Likes

I dont get it, my ticked is opened for 2 days, and no GM responce, im struck at same issue with with Kingslayers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.