[Fantasy] Fel fire and Fel pets

Hey guys, Fel Destro lock here.

Here are below a few cosmetic changes I wish for Fel locks:

1. It would be cool to get a Felwalker glyph changing your Voidwalker into a Fel fire one! I am drooling on that one. Plus, the model is already in game. What about a greener version of our fel pup too?

2. Also, for better consistency, the summoning animation of all Fel pets should be green similarly to how the summoning animation of the Imp and Fel Imp changes. It might be a detail but I find it goes a long way for fantasy feeling :slight_smile:

3. Last but not least, please make Soulfire relevant again and turn it green as the other spells do with the Fel grimoire…

Do you guys have any other cosmetic wishes for our Fel locks?

Did you hear the voidwalker got absurd low HP, he is unable to hold aggro and is absolutly not worthy to play with him?

My post is about pure fantasy rather than viability. Plus, what is nerfed today may come back as viable tomorrow…

What he means is what is nerfed this expansion may come back as viable next expansion.

Sure, the changes are okay (the ones written here as fantasy suggestions), but the problem remains, the class (as almost all the others) is simply not fun or has no depth to it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.