Fated raid Narnia done 10 bosses

Only got 9 coins . That gives me 4 weeks of raiding not 3 ! please send coin ! Not able to make tiket

1 Like

I have the same issue, did all 10 bosses on LFR with 9/10 counted towards the quest so now im stuck with 10 bosses dead and got credit for 9 and i have to wait 4 weeks instead of 3 hope a hotfix comes to this issue since iā€™ve seen alot of ppl experiancing this issue.

This happened to me as well, for experimental reasons I decided to do the boss I was missing on LFR again and somehow it gave me the credit. Iā€™m now at 10/30.

Note: the boss that didnā€™t give credit was the first boss that I joined and killed in LFR. maybe a weird interaction for the first kill of your raid? IDK :smiley:

A bug report would be highly appreciated here, but if this is the issue I think it might be - please just kill the missing boss again, and it should by now award credit as intended. :slight_smile:

Same problem, did the raid in LFR the first day, picked up the quest befor the first boss, got 9/30 on the quest. If its a ā€œmissingā€ boss i donā€™t know which one it would beā€¦ Finding it will be a real time sink.
lhCF4FB.png (657Ɨ218) (imgur.com)

I have the same issue. I did all the bosses in NM and Iā€™m at 9/10. I started noticing it after Sludgefist, where I was at 7/10. But I have no idea wich boss didnā€™t count in my quests. I am not going to do every boss again to try and get what I already deserved. It looks like a lot of people have the same issue, so a fix is needed here.

Same thing happened to me. The adventure guide shows that all bosses have been killed, therefore I canā€™t know for certain which one didnā€™t count.

Same here, did all the LFR bosses, some even twice, and it shows 9 out of 30 instead of 10/30

Just done 10/10 LFR Fated tonight and the quest is only at 8/10 so seems the original fix hasnā€™t actually worked. Logging out/in and porting back to Oribus isnā€™t changing anything either.

The same issue, I did 10/10 Heroic on the first day.

Have 9 Confounding Antique Cyphers.

Have 8/30 quest completion.

Bug report was submitted right away, obv with no reply yet.

@Veadsarias suggesting to just kill the missing boss again. But how do I know which boss am I missing? Do I have to reclear full raid again? The lockout shows that all bosses are ā€œdefeatedā€. yikes

Realy maybe do all ten agin ? there is no way to find out which of the ten that did not drop

Same issue - have done 10/10 Normal plus four on LFR - I realise Iā€™m not supposed to have 14 but I should have 10 - yet only have credit for 9

Same problem here, o.k. on one toon only showing 9 complete on another

Same problem.

9/10 also!
Fix this crap ffs

1 Like

And HOW EXACTLY are we meant to know which bosses YOUR GAME did not detect us killing (Despite the fact that they all show up as killed when looking at lockouts?)

No, I will not do the entire raid again to fix your game being broken, you fix my issue thank you.

3 Likes

Came here to say I have the same problem only to fund a very ā€˜helpfulā€™ blue post saying, please sink another x hours of time to redo all 10 bosses because we donā€™t know which one youā€™re missing.

Thanks but no thanks. Donā€™t see how and why blizz canā€™t award the credit retrospectively. They can see which bosses are cleared for a lockout so surely its just tallying it up.

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue, i read in another thread that going to Oribos should fix it but this didnā€™t fix it. Iā€™m also not going to do an entire raid again, not even on LFR to then hopefully get the credit iā€™m missing.

Same problem sent in a ticket got automatic response. but It seems like lfr last boss donā€™t count :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup same problem cleared 10/10 HC, I have 10 Cypher, but quest only tracks 9/10

1 Like