Fated raids...LFR

Buffing LFR rewards to be high ilvl as M0 as I suggested before is good, but WHY ON A ROTATION?? LFR Is dead outside fated week!! pls buff all loot to 265 or even 268 to increase participation

2 Likes

To make sure people are subbed those 2 weeks longer.

Expansion is over all fated raids should be up 100 percent time but that will likely come in prepatch

270 isnt enough?

where is 270? today castle narnia only 189

Look my profile. With jyst lfr fated raid and vault. Nothin else.
But this isnt cn week but sod

189 is the Non-Fated one.

1 Like

I like it this way. I can come any time and do a portion of the raid. Then next week it will be something else.

exactly read the OP

but we come back to my 1st post. you need more than 270 or 265? now all the content is finished.

I just started wow again about 1 month ago. Im trying to catch up to other players and to get into some normal raids and higher m+.

That being said the current ilvl rewards are good for fated raids, no reason to increase the ilvl. I think it would be bad to increase it, why? Because that would make rest of the content obsolete

How I can get in. To Castle Narthia? Do I have to buy Mists of Pandaria ExpansionPack? THANKS. Chiara

eh? we are at shadowlands and you need to reach level 60

all 3 must be fated at same time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.