Feared into Molten Core. Got locked to PvP raid leaders ID

Hello,

I was PvPing in Blackrock Mountain, and was feared through the wall behind the NPC that teleports players into Molten Core. I then fell off the ledge, and was teleported into Molten Core.
Because I was in a raid group at the time, I then became saved to my PvP raid leaders Molten Core ID.
I raid Molten Core on Sunday nights, and I don’t want this to screw over my team.
I wait for this raid all week, and missing it is not a nice experience.
If at all, would it be possible to have my Molten Core ID reset, so I am able to raid with my team this Sunday.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

< This is the character it happened on. I have no idea why I’m not allowed to delete my own post.
Was trying to repost on this guy.

I’m afraid going by previous history, GM’s are not allowed / don’t have the ability to manipulate raid locks.

Hey there Acaelus,

While Shammoz is fairly on the money with their post, we might want to have a look into this with you under the circumstances. Give us a shout on Support about it, no guarantees.

And at the very least, please put in a bug report about the incident itself.

Hi Tritambarum,

Thank you for getting back to me.
I’ve already submitted it as a bug in game, though I just did it again just in case.
I have also already created a ticket via Support, but it is almost impossible to create a ticket without being redirected to a FAQ page or the forums.
In the end I had to post it under Appeal Silence, as that was the only option under “Character Problem” that allowed me to open a ticket.

Though I understand that it is rarely the case that a characters raid ID would be reset, I would hugely appreciate any effort that was made to potentially have it put into action.

Yup, since it’s pretty outside the norm, the support site would try to guide you to the self service options. I can see your ticket there and it should get an answer soon enough. The queues are starting to get back into a more effective time frame. :slight_smile:

Hi Tritambarum,

I was lucky enough to have my Molten Core raid ID reset.
From this point on, I shall avoid fighting Horde near the Molten Core entrance (Window).
Thank you for your help!
Fingers crossed for Bindings tomorrow!

Glad to hear that and good luck tomorrow Acaelus.

It’s a rather unique situation you found yourself in so to anyone else that comes through there, it’s not always guaranteed. Prevention is always better than needing to find a cure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes