Feral, Aff Warlocks and Demon hunters

Aff, Feral and Havok Demon Hunters dmg needs to be nerfed highly boosted by OP dmg in Arena/Solo Q.

4 Likes

wait a minute here

you telling me blizzard sold a game with zero indication of numbers testing AGAIN?

surely…there must be a misunderstanding sir

7 Likes

you didnt mention fdk :smirk:
https://imgur.com/Tzf3A2o

3 Likes

So it is the same shadowlands but without monkey warriors and neilyo playstyle with whazz transmog rogues? Sounds inspiring to play

7 Likes

So what do I see there. A dk that was healing as much as a disc and a disc that was doing as much dmg as a dk.

I mean, if you name the one, you also need to name the other!

2 Likes

I think players dont understand numbers from affliction, dh does single target 16k, affli does 3 targets + pet damage aoe with same number, to die against affli it will take some time, while dh and other specs do SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE. Hope its clear :smiley:

1 Like

Ok so you’ve just told us you don’t know much about pvp since you think dh is solo target dmg… aff locks are op right the dmg is out of control has nothing to do with multi target dmg.

Affli locks are good , although they still can struggle a lil’ bit against some melees.

Dh’s however , are literal gods. Imo most broken class in the game at the moment BY FAR, along with guardien druids that seem to have gone under the radar.

3 Likes

Valid, and ofc Affli is also unbeatable in 1v1s but that’s whatever. How about the defensives? E.g. a CDR talent on a shield that can last for its entire duration is balanced in your opinion?

3 Likes

Unless DH is playing against melee cleave or opponent is insane enough stack on each other.

Yes it is because you Sacrifice 20% current Life. So the lower your hp the weaker it gets. And dampening also reduce the effect. I’m not struggling against warlocks, it is an unnecessary big crit like 90k eleblast.

1 Like

And what happens when you’ve sacrificed that 20% and are chilling in an extremely hard to break shield on a ridiculously low cooldown that you use in response to offensive cooldowns? You get healed back to full and then have it ready for the next offensive. Stop looking to defend broken things and admit your spec is disgusting for once.

2 Likes

5% talented for the same ammount

4 Likes

Afflics shield is definitely too strong, I main afflic and can clearly tell it is,
and the cd talented only being 45 seconds while the shield lasts 20 seconds is also too much,
and it’s even going to be worse, way worse, in DF, if nothing is changed, where they will give everyone a flat 40% extra HP.

But as of right now, I think DH’s are on a whole different lvl, you feel like a literal god playing one, same goes for Guardian Druids in arena,
I hope they do something about it quick and not let us wait till release, or worse, not do anything at all.

4 Likes

An unbiased affliction warlock my god :exploding_head:

1 Like

I don’t think it is disgusting, i think warlocks are now where they belong. Tanky caster. I even think Soul link should be 20% again, this was an unnecessary nerf.

Not of you Talented the cdr reduction.

You know when they nerf the shield they also nerf demo and destruction? It is not the shield that makes Affliction strong, it is the selfhealfrom Drain Life with the legendary effect. It is only in the Pre-patch. In df it is not that much of a problem.

They already “nerfed” Dark Pact by removing the modifier which increased the effect by 20%.

i really hope your joking… if they are tanky they shouldnt be doing more healing and dmg then other classes… thjey can survive everything, you can put all your dots on them and not even 1% goes off. they can 1 shot you and dont let me get started the lock overtimes are doing more dmg then any other overtime in the game… so if they are that strong why would they need 140k health ?

3 Likes

One shot how? I’m playing beta, there is no one shot from a warlock.

Again wrong, in beta i can die.

That’s because of pet Sacrifice. But this will only be used by Affliction. So demo and destruction would suffer if we just nerf Dark Pact or any other def cd. But again in DF the selfheal isn’t that strong.

You are aware that they are perfectly capable of making spec specific changes, right? :slight_smile:

Warlocks have always been broken in arena.

They do too much damage for how little effort is required to deal the damage.

2 Likes