Feral Druid ability idea

I really love druid, but still am very bored with feral druids. Their abilities aren’t exciting, the sound design isn’t engaging or sometimes even hard to notice at all. Either way, one idea did spring to my mind when discussing this the other night, while I was playing a shaman…

I would love to see an ability for Druids where they can call for an animal/whatever to come help them in combat, similar to Spirit wolves in a way. General concepts I came up with was this:

• Call for a “Bear” - Basically a “bear” comes to tank for you for a short while.
  • Call for “Saber” - Something like a saber jumps onto your current target and knocks it down if possible, and gives a short but decent bleed.
  • Call for “Eagle” - Something flying comes from behind you and basically delivers a pushback with a daze to your current target.

I just made up the bear/saber etc for whatever would be suitable for the race you’re playing, so don’t get too caught up with that. There could be more options I guess but these cover a lot and gives a bit more flavour and utility for whenever you might need it.

(EDIT: Something I forgot to add was that it would be nice if like the eagle had a shorter cooldown, and the bear of course a longer. A pushback with a slowdown is not as powerful of course as a bear coming to tank, so the cooldown would be shorter.

I mean for this to share cooldown, so if you call for a bear, it would be longer before you could call for an eagle, but if you called for an eagle, it wouldn’t be long again before you could call for a bear.)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.