Feral Druid LF raiding guild

Hello Kazzak

I am recently returned from a break and I am looking at getting back into raiding. I am a veteran player of 12 years and have a wealth of raiding experience dating back just as far. I raided solidly from Wrath to MoP when real life happened and I was no longer able to invest the time into the game as I’d like and thus took a break until the end of Legion.

I raided some HC/Mythic ToS and I cleared almost all of Uldir on HC but I’m still yet to find the right guild for me since returning, guilds and the people who play have changed massively compared to ‘back in the day’.

What you can expect from me…

• A wealth of raiding experience
  • Punctual and prepared for all raids
  • Willing to take constructive criticism when warranted
  • Always striving to improve

What I expect of a guild…

• Welcoming, I have no issue if you have a core of players who have played together a long time but new people being able to get within the group and become part of it is essential for me to be happy in a new guild.
  • Understanding that sometimes real life does come first although I would give plenty of prior notice.
  • Fair to every player in the guild, not just officers/GM.
  • Mature adult players 18+ ideally.

I am 32 years old I am from the UK, I am almost married :smiley: and I have two children.

If you like the sound of me and what I can offer do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Zantourius

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.