Feral durid is like a mushroom

10 years as feral only as main.
Feral is so damn boring with the meta talents…

You know what, I don’t even care at this point. wow dead soon

4 Likes

Please do not insult mushrooms. Thank you.

7 Likes

I love Feral Druid, but then, I use Easy Mode hehe!

It’s about time we get a real bleedspecc back, not that mongoloid shred / ferocious bite spam…

4 Likes

Even though I agree, I’m sure they won’t do any overhauls to the spec until the next expansion(patch 9.0), so we might be stack with the direct damage gameplay for a while.

At the moment, my Feral feels very similar to my Retri Paladin in terms of gameplay when doing M+.

1 Like

I think the same yes. No specc or class will get an overhaul. I don’t main feral at the time, I stopped with the garbage they gave us in ToS but I still feel sad for all the old-school feral mains still around.

3 Likes

interesting… I enjoy my healer druid a lot… I can DPS and heal to my heart’s content. Btw, dont count on wow ending soon, people have been saying that for many years. 8 to be exact.

I hope blizzard remember soon that druids have 2 more talents. Guardian and feral.

1 Like

Except we’re talking about ferals ? Not healers ? Nor healers with cat affinity, because that’s still healers ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.