Feral Energy

Can Ferals combo point using abilities cost no energy please.
Monk Windwalker an Druid Feral are the same in that they use the main resource energy to generate secondary resource power (chi & combo points). However they differ in the use of this secondary resource. Windwalker has abilities that use energy to generate Chi points. And ones which use the Chi points you’ve accumulated. Feral has this too with energy generating Combo points, however their abilities which use the Combo points also need energy to use. This seems unfair to me.
So my point here is why can’t Feral have this separation that Windwalker has. Abilities that use up Combo points to not need energy also. I love playing Feral & Windwalker but I do find it much harder to manage my energy on Feral. The amount of times I have 5 combo points but not enough energy, use the points once I regen the energy and then end up in the same boat of can’t attack, no energy no points. It’s frustrating. Please Blizz change this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.