Few ideas how to fix random bgs

Hello guys,

Everybody playing random bgs knows how stupid and unfun bgs are atm. I leveled 4 chars during xp event mainly in bgs and they are perfectly fine until lvl 110…

What changed after110 lvl ? Thanks to party sync premades starting to kick in here. I had 0 bg on lvl 110 bracket without 120 char in game ZERO. Max lvl bgs arent much better with tryhards thinking the are Reckless because they stomped noobs in full geared 5 man or worse 10 man premade.

So there is few ideas and guys tell me what do you think

1. After honor lvl 100 you cant gain any honor from unrated content(You still can get currency but not your honor lvl). Also buff honor gain in rated content. I think there is no honor in killing noobs for 4 years.

2. Remove honor gain completely from random bgs and skirmishes. Ofc not currency.

3. Buff rated bgs honor gain to absurd levels so tryhards move here.

4. Mix battlegroups together. Russians , germans all of them. Because why evenhave it separated? Language isnt reason at all since there is only one country in europe speaking english.

5. Solo que and premade que. While i think people that want to premade should play rated bgs lot of folks here not so enable full premades but separate them in their own que. Imo this way full premade will died because you can do the same and have balanced it by rating so …i dont like this idea at all but have to add it because how often i read this here.

6. Change number 5. Yeah i dont think that people playing with 4 friends ussually its 2-3 so change it to 3.

7. Ilvl scaling- i dont like it at all but its also solution to premades issue.

I know that people spend lot of time camping GYs to reach honor lvl 500 and after changes to honor lvl gain from randoms new people will be mad that they cant reach it the same way and have to actually try to win so what about honor lvl squish? Just keep all achieves and make new honor levels in SL with another rewards.

Tbh in my community there was a player , he was around honor level 52 , we made him honor level 250 in 4 months.

Now he plays with other people for 6 months. And he plays pvp all the time. He is honor level 290.

He leveled 52-250 honor level in 4 months. Now he plays with other people. He became honor level 290. 40 honor level increase in 6 months. And he spends same amount of time to bgs.

The reason is the people he plays with atm , enjoys gy camps.

If you are gy camping on rnd bg , you get 1 honor per honor killing. If you finish bgs as quick as you can , first win give 300 honor , and rest of the wins are 150 honor reward.

You cant level honor levels with honor killing. Its the other way around. If honor killing increasing so fast , your honor level increase will slow down. Because bg wins , call to arms quests are honor deposits.

People make same mistake always.

As for the topic , they need to make pvp rewarding ilvl. Why do you think people queue bg as premade? There are 150k life 0 exp people in teams. When you queue experienced 5 , you can win easily. I dont say ilvl , experienced people.

That should be done literally YEARS ago. I don’t know and it’s beyond me what is preventing them from doing that. No more german/russian premadefest cancer on bg’s. Why on earth only epic bg’s are mixed and not regular ones???

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.