Few questions Blizz!

Hi, as gamer, who is paying for the game, no, not with ingame gold, with real money, i really would like to get real answers from real blizz workers. So, since the corruption system is alive, i dont care about the rng drops, why i cant get that and this. I care about the negative effects. You say in your guide(wowhead), they have aprx 1 rppm or also they can procc even together, the tendrill, the eye, the thing. So this is where i get angry as, dont make me say it…so i have 53 right now as an sh priest, that means tendrill, eye, the thing. As you guys nerfed the priest dps, wait for it. Im really active on m+ or on raids. So im dpsing, get the procc, eye, even slow or thing. Together i dont care. Use cloak, done. But after that, procc again? Like wt*? Or just eye, okay, i dont have cloak, its on cd, sidestep. As soon as the eye is over and other just spawns again, like what the hell!!! Sidestep again? It was like 2 procc in 10, i say ten seconds, where the f is that 1rppm??? Ohh, and u have 50 seconds left, but things just keep coming. There is an other one, funy too. The thing is running to me. Okay, use cloak. As soon as i used, an other just spawns to run again. And this is not even funy yet, ive seen 2, even 3 yes, running, together, how is that even possible??? 3, its a joke right, blizz? Where is that 1rppm again? So the point is, sidestep into an other eye immediately, getting more than 1 thing what is running to me. You know how i mean. So the question is, 1rppm why is not 1rppm??? And if i use the cloak, i reset the timer or wt*??? I know there is price for using the corrupted items, but pls. I have to move in like every seconds. Why are they proccing this much??? And just saying, ive been writing mails, report, and nothing, for weeks!!! Just answer please. Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.