Finally decent Buff

On PTR for affli is Demon armor 220% and for Destro 160% not a lot still better than nothing.

1 Like

i dont get why they buff it every week, just give us soul link.

1 Like

Then demo should get demon armor as baseline then.

1 Like

Isnt this just like 2-3% dmg reduction against physical only, I mean a buff is a buff in the end. But maybe they will realise at some point that the armor value isnt what makes WL viable or did make them op in the past, but I guess for 9.0.5 they will stick with just do something, even if they dont know if it will help.

1 Like

its an additional 4,55% reduction compare to the LIve version. :smiley: this is why im said Soul Link instead buffing this crap

depends on your starter armor value. 226 ppls will have more i think.

1 Like

You know that if affli or destro will get soul link you guys will have all issues with pets that demo has right now.
You think your pet dies too quickly right now…pfff, for demo demons die even quicker because of soul link. trust me, it is a half-measure.

1 Like

Now don’t forget that warriors with condemn, Sub rogues, ret paladins, ench shams do damage with magic… so is this a buff really?)

4 Likes

yeah ik man, but an overall 20% def and a bit of soul leech healing still sound better than a poor Physical only def aka Demon Armor.

a buff is a buff, but…

physical damage is a portion of the damage in the game. Most melee have magic damage.

For me the solution is to give demon armor to all spec and reduce 10% all damage, soul link for all spec and reduce 10% damage + %health regeneration. If use grimoire of sacrifice, soul link give +10/15% health.

It makes no sense that every week they increase the armor valur of the demon armor …

1 Like

With the announcement of the honor talent revamp for 9.1 I lost hope for any real changes this patch besides buffing/nerfing some things by a few %. They will not invest much time into trying new skills or changing the way spells work until 9.1
Can only hope they really change the pvp talents around, maybe even make some baseline or at least baseline while in pvp to have options outside of the best options.

1 Like

I hope we get Blood Fear, Blood Horror and Dark Bargain back.

We will never get blood fear back, blood horror maybe but mop blood fear was the quickest nerf and remove ever done by blizzard for a reason- it was insanely powerful

Dark bargain However- god yes that was so clutch in a burst meta

Blood Fear was power full? We lost hp based on max health, it was fair.

No it wasn’t, the instant horror was fair, the blood fear ability bounced so many locks early mop around 300-400 rating higher than they ever had achieved before.

It made destro into a literal God in pvp, instant fear, instant x2 coil , instant shadow fury. Blizzard thought it would be balanced too like you said but then warlock both had tools to heal and healers could funnel into them so they could play more aggressive

It WAS busted as hell , I played that season there was little to no counter play because you couldn’t even hug a pillar to avoid the cast. Sometimes a cost sounds more fair than it is, paying 20% hp to break any cc or debuff was also powerful however it was not as op as you at least couldn’t force a no counter play on someone with it

The cd was 5 seconds and 10% health cost. Increase the cd to 15 seconds.

Dude just no…look man, instant cast fear with 30 yard range is just bad design, we have howl now and I’m glad for it (although I’d love if it had the reduced cool down from taking melee hits like it had before)

I love warlocks but I just know that would not be great. I want you to imagine it vs classes that dont have answers to fear, then add in warlock slow, coil, UA. We are making a caster who can control a fight by popping out off pillars instant start a cc off for team and keep avoiding fight without needing to cast at all to set up anything but UA. Let’s instead have actual class working xD

But you think casting sheep and using blink is fair?

Right, if you just have a problem with destruction cc because of Havoc. Then if a destruction is using this talent he can’t duplicate MC with Havoc.

But they CAST sheep, just because he shimmers. And for the record mage trades being able to escape stuns for shimmer with blink. Not saying there ain’t problems with mage but that isn’t one it’s kinda predictable. We are not mages though and we should not be trying to gain perks just because ‘another class can’

Dude… it doesn’t matter, any d lock would trade MC havoc for a less predictable instant fear and coil. That gives you one of the strongest all ins possible . Can you imagine how much easier it is to cc lock someone into damage with

Infernal/shadow fury/bolt/coil/bolt while having an instant fear you can freely throw at a trinket or cross cc a heal with ? I hate to say it but fear does deserve counter play .

As a note, blood fear in mop was deemed so op that it was actually the fastest removed skill ever on wow that went live , if that doesn’t tell you its bad then I dont know what does, no other ability was removed within the same season it began in ever in wow’s history

We actually had it over a year, so it wasn’t that fast. Fast would be under 6 months.

Blood Fear wasn’t that strong as demo or Affliction, that’s why we can just weaken it for destruction.

I know what you mean with don’t compare with other classes, but for me warlock was and will ever be the “sacrificing health for cc or dmg and her that life back” class.