Fire Elemental Legendary

So that has been my choice, first this is an alt, but secondly I also like to experiment or choose somethings for things not everyone is choosing for by default and try to make that work.

I always enjoy playing Icefury, but I admit when I saw these changes to FE, and now this lego, I quite enjoyed the idea of popping that more, also using Prim.Elem. is quite fun. But now a 2.5 min CD (since I don’t like relying on high CDs a lot) becomes far less.

Is anyone else using this one and how is it working out?

I take it more than ever you need to multi dot, to have biggest uptime on the FE ? Did a quick +4 last night, but with apparently an overpowered group, so couldn’t pay attention, but if I dot a new mob, the FE should also do that immediately ? Or i wait until it does before I go to a different target ?

Its a good legendary, but so far outpeformed by Windspeaker’s Lava Resurgence. However once the legendary cap gets increased, I could easilly see Skybreaker’s Fiery Demise being a must have with it. And by there, Primal Elementalist might just outedge Icefury.

And the Pyroclastic Shock conduit should definitely be getting a second look by that time. At ilvl 200, PS have an 21% chance on Earth Shock to extend an active Flame Shock with 12s on the target.

Infact Wowhead and Icy veins may be underrating Pyroclastic Shock compared to Bloodmallet. Their word being it doesnt proc enough.
From what I can see on Bloodmallet just now, is that the sim reports puts Pyroclastic Shock higher than all the covenant specific conduits as the one to pair with Call of Flame for potency conduits for Patchwerk encounters.

For those soulbinds able to take two potency slots with their optimal route for the current time. Of course its muchly different for soulbinds like Bonesmith Heirmir where you only pick one.

1 Like

Cheers, I noticed that fire elemental uptime is pretty good in dungeons so far. I just like the different play style, using Primal talent for now, but I’m sure that even if I choose Ice Fury, it will be interesting.

Now trying to see which conduit to ditch for the fire elemental conduit, but I guess I’ll go with fire elemental conduit en prim.wave conduit.

Call of Fire is our strongest conduit. Do not ditch it.

1 Like

Not ditching it mate, esp using this legendary.

Just thinking, for ST, I can still go for Ice Fury, or it’s stronger / better using Primal Elem. ?

So I use Call of Flame and the Primal Wave one?

Call and Wave is the two recommended conduits.

And for ST. Imho Icefury is harder to play right compared to using Primal Elementalist. Since you now have 3 competitors for Masters of the Elements. Plus needing to make sure you use all icefury charges with it.

I use Primal Elementalist. Much less stress to use, and not that far behind. I look forward to when we get to use two legendaries.

I use the fire elemental leggo and it is doing great so far. I feel like popping it constantly on trash I great to add some aoe dps, actually this week might be worth trying storm elemental with it for the extra aoe. Last week on bosses where I was able to have more than 1 fire shock I managed to pull out elemental twice.

1 Like

Same here, love it, amazing how amazing its uptime is.

I usually like a gameplay that isn’t default, since everyone always picks the same. That being said, if we were able to equip 2, I’d go for the Earthshock/LavaBurst one.

1 Like

Haven’t had the chance to pick that legendary yet as the boss weren’t there since I have been level 60. But I completely agree that would be a good fit. the already strong st would be through the roof

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.