Fire Mage real 1shot

Little video about firemage burst

5 Likes

When fire is totally fine and doesn’t need adjustments but keeps 1 shotting people since s1. Well …. bfa , nothing much to expect :smiley:

So much old memories feels in this video, ty for that man.

1 Like

Stupid question, but does the spec include Pyroclasm?

I wonder what gear (stats etc) did that person have - so far it looks like something I saw in PVE (with smaller numbers though) where a lot of mastery combined with azerite trait: Blast Master (on all 3 items of armour) was creating really big numbers (like that 90k showing up there)…

well you can just click on my armory
and yes the build is made with Pyroclasm

2 Likes

Decent vid

What’s that red potion you are using? Ever used the bg damage potion?

Nice vid, love these! but same can be made on almost all classes atm, no way anything is 1 shot tho… either low hp or 3-6 shot but still entertaining. when i see a firemage freecasting i interrupt them rather than healers 1/3 times depending on situation (same goes for arcane mages) to save own team from nukes.

Not a great vid. Mostly u spamming damage on people who are allready fighting.

No interesting 1v1s or outnumbered fights.

176k is not 1shot ?
its true its not a movie based on skillplay, i just wanted to do some ganking and put a nice song on it, like most of my stuff

1 Like

Haha! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Not seen any of your videos in years, provided you are the original Vurtne but thanks for showing how broken the class is.

1 Like

Think he said somewhere earlier he aint the original Vurtne.

1 Like

It’s the fake Vurtne from Outland that made videos as arcane in Legion

The real Vurtne comes from Sylvanas

I find them entertaining unlike most world pvp videos that are released those days

2 Likes

top comment
yes ive made a series of videos called “fake vurtne pvp” during legion
happy u liked it x)

1 Like

Poor hunters…watching them throwing everything they have against you,and hardly making your HP bar even move hehe.

thats becasue i was 20-25 Item level above them, and i was in flamecannon, 15% more hp, its hard when they are 150k and im 220k hp, as soon as i have my burst i know i can delete them, its quite different againsta geared hunter

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.