Firelands timewalking help needed

Hi, I’ve been trying to finish Firelands timewalking with pugs all the weeks it’s been up so far but with no luck - is there a guild that is going to do it this week that I could join?

Are you stuck on a particular boss or are you just unlucky? When I raided Firelands in cata most if not all pugs disbanded after one wipe of Alyszra. Are they still doing that?

Now it’s even worse - they disband after the first wipe on the first (spider) boss.

wow really? Beth does have one or two annoying mechanics like her spiders stunning the party if they aren’t killed but she isn’t really much of a problem other than that. Unless people are making a porridge bowl of up on her web you’re just stuck with a bunch of quitters. Just have o keep plugging away i guess, there might be some guilds running it.

Yeah, those going up on the webs don’t usually go at the same time so they die up there and it’s a wipe. No guilds have replied to me here…guess I’ll spam general chat in Boralus…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.