Firemaw lag

So for the last few days Firemaw, in particularly Dalaran on this server, has had massive lag. I’ve noticed that the layer amount has been reduced from 5 to 1. Why reduce layers and degrade the playing experience?

Blizz are encouraging folk to migrate off both the mon faction megaservers - Firemaw and Gehennas

Dont sit in Dalaran? I havent had any lag at all outside of Dalaran when i play.

1 Like

dumb reply from a dumb person

Same for Pyrewood Village, layer reduced to 1 and there’s no way in heck they can’t say it’s not them doing it because there’s hundreds and hundreds of players in dalaran. it’s generally fine outside that city and yes I agree half the issue is people literally sat afk in dalaran which doesn’t help it, but the lag is crazy to say the least. we are seeing some several seconds to just disenchant items. certainly needs addressing. I can’t see people putting up with it consistently especially when theres absolutely no reason for it

That plays on Firemaw…

1 Like

Wait you play on Firemaw ? So it was you ! :smiley: I thought its just similar name, but we did bunch of 5mans together xD …

(never bothered to mouseover someone on forum)

1 Like

Hmmm? Okey. Well i dont know who you are as you dont use your in-game char on the forums.

Dont worry, you are no the first, nor the last, noone will ever figure out my ingame char …

Also I was on alt if I remember correctly so it doesnt really matter anyway xD …

I think all servers have been reduced to 1 layer. Pyrewood and Earthshaker at least is in the same situation. Saw someone in another post guess that they might have swapped over server capacity from WotLK to DF for the time being. Dunno if that is true but until we get an official response I think that is the best guess, if at all intentional.

Afking in Dalaran is not a “problem”, you should be able to play the game without lag no matter where you are, especially when you pay a monthly fee. It’s 2022, the hardware should not even break a sweat.

what does that have to do with anything? every reply from you has been incredibly stupid. You live up to your name at least

according to the smooth brainers, it’s your fault for sitting within an in-game city.

1 Like

Ah, you are one of those people. I see.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.