Firemaw que

So blizzard u allowed (so many ) trasnfers on Firemaw. Now every night we cant log for one hour or so , in connection where u want to earn more money allowing these transfers u cut players from actually playing a game. Can i sue u now ? to refund my money ?? And why i would move server when all my frineds and guild is here … Its that ur solution for ur mistake?

9 Likes

I feel cheated as well. I’ve decided to begin my journey with wow once more. I bought sub and started to play. Everything was ok until I reached 21 lvl. Before reaching this level I have never waited even 1 minute in queue. Now I have to wait 75 minutes (!!!). Is this a joke? I have 1, maybe 2 hours daily to play this game and now you’re telling me that I have to wait in queue for 75 minutes?! I have never been so disappointed when it comes to any game. I was glad that I will recall good old days, but no way that I gonna pay for waiting in a time of so many games.

2 Likes

blizzard is a greedy company which give a shiit on their customer as long as they pay

1 Like

You’ll have to excuse Blizzard, one of the two guys working there is busy with designing new haircuts for Dragonflight. Sadly, they have to prioritize major tasks like that, and postpone some minor issues such as server stability when being a small indie company. I also heard that the other guy stepped in some glue last week, so he still hasn’t been able to reach the “add-more-layers” button.

1 Like

Just close this damn transfers to Firemaw! Immediately!!

2 Likes

This is ridiculous Blizzard, you can’t just ignore this issue. OMG.

1 Like

Not just the queue is long, my wife and I were both disconnected while running through Shattrath (ie, not afk) which forced us into the queue for a SECOND time.

1 Like

Its really insane you have to wait 3-4 hours everyday.
Like i got time for that…
Im paying to play world of warcraft, not world of quecraft…

1 Like

You realize after a dc your position in que (0) is still active for 5minutes? You are in no que for that amount of time.

1 Like

That is what I’m saying, it did not hold our place in queue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.