First time melee in life

Hey! I just recently returned to game :upside_down_face: And I decided that is enough of casters in my life and I want to try some melee :smiley: I want to ask for opinion about melee classes to play :smiley: I created for now Outlaw Rogue and I like it so far :slight_smile: Cheers!

You went for the one everyone seems to go for. Personally with the experience I have I would have gone for Enhancement Shaman, but thatโ€™s my choice.

1 Like

As Dottie, my first thought was enhancement shaman. Second was survival hunter.

1 Like

Personally, I think rogue is a great choice to try out melee because it has 3 specs. If you get bored with one, itโ€™s easier to switch to a different spec than to start a whole new character.

The only frustrating thing about rogue is that it doesnโ€™t have much self heal, so you sometimes have to stop and eat between pulls if youโ€™re levelling in open world and have taken damage.

My personal favourite melee spec is feral druid, but it isnโ€™t popular in endgame content.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.