<Fish N Chips> Mature & Friendly PvE Guild

Aim of the Guild

The aim of the guild is to build up a solid community with old an school ethos and new school ideas. Today the PvE community isn’t just about raiding high end raids for the best loot, with most of the best loot comes from mythic+. Most guilds these days only do mythic+ for the weekly chest and stop at +10. Pugging isn’t always easy with the lack of communication, although sometimes you do hit on a decent group. I want to build up a good pool of people that are skilled with a willingness to learn and are happy to progress in mythic+ level. Where we can raid and do Mythics and enjoy every aspect of the PvE world.

We want to build up a mature community of people with the same mind set, it’s not a hardcore or a casual guild it’s a guild full of people who want to see end game content at a steady pace with zero drama who enjoy the game.

About the Founders:

We are two friends that met 10 years ago and our characters called Doctan and Ammonia and We have been raiding together ever since. we become friends when a guild recruited us back in TBC and because we are both Resto Druids we started to exchange ideas and thoughts on how to improve our healing. Over the years we both have been on breaks from the game and or in different guilds on different servers but we both remained in contact with each other. We come from a hardcore background within the PvE world and use to raid 5 days a week, however due to work in real life I had to stop raiding 5 nights a week and “try” and find a guild that would cater for my needs. After a few years dotting from guild to guild we decided to make our own guild with our own rules.

Raid & Mythic+

Wednesday: 20.00 – 23.00 (Raid)

Thursday: 20.00 (Guild Mythic+)

Sunday: 20.00 – 23.00 (Raid)

Monday 20.00 – 23.00 (alt/progression) This is an open raid day where we can do alts or push further in progression.

Contact

If this sounds good to you the please feel free to drop me or ammonia or inbox my page.

https://www.facebook.com/DoctanTV (24 hours a day)

Doctan#2835

Sueviper#2479

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.