Fix BM hunter

When are Blizzard going go fix BM hunters’ ABYSMAL single target dps?

The fact I did more dps IN 10.0 (before the bow nerf, that was a different disaster altogether, sheesh) is just plain ridiculous…

The fact that BM went from one of the top single target spec to the absolute bottom garbage single target spec in ONE PATCH proves that the developers:
a) are incompetent
b) do not give a damn about us
c) both of the above

So I ask again, dear Blizzard, are you going to fix your mess or do you not care about loyal and paying customers?

I don’t think you can afford to lose more subs so it’s in your best interest to not agitate a huge percent of your current playerbase that plays hunters :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We had 3 straight nerfs in 3 weeks, and then a small buff on the 16th of May. The only nerf that was necessary was the bow nerf, hunter was fine

I am not sure, but it feel like Blizzard makes some specs horrible bad, becuse they want you to play other specs, it aint just hunters that suffer from this, albeit hunters are in a horrible shape for the moment, where BM is a compleate lackluster at times.

Why dont they buff pure damege classes?

Dps wise BM hunter is fine. Hunter as a class need raid util. They bring nothing unique that other classes can’t do while brining more stuff.

Make owl ability left side and make it give a did wide buff (range, spell pierce, accuracy % buff) or something else.

I know right?

Maybe we should all just re-roll ret paladin, I love my bm hunter, but the damage gulf is insane.

1 Like

Our pets now have rubber teeth.

and rubber armor :slight_smile:
spends a lot of time keeping pet alive in Zaralek Cavern.
Especially the crystal elites kill my pet no matter how much I heal it, and the research event is damn hard on pet too , and the elite area, omg…
don’t care what my dps is, but god I wish pet could last a little longer

1 Like

“This was just a warning gator, the next one won’t be corked” (The simpsons)

It seems they forgot to remove the corks from our pets

BM hunter is dead last on both damage to bosses and overal damage in raid.

You can’t say our damage is okay unless you are joking.

The fact that hunters are the ONLY class that brings no raid wide buff or debuff is a whole other discussion.

At this point I’m beginning to think Blizzard just hate hunters and therefore make us do less damage than hybrid classes so we get annoyed and reroll or uninstall.p

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.