Fix Guardian

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START LISTEN TO YOUR COMMUNITY.

Ok so let’s check on these try hards:
You did a decent job on fixing 4 of 5 tanking roles… 3 specs are top 10, DH being a bit down with top 30 but Guardian Druid is on another level: first appearance in leaderboards is around slot 250!

Let’s be honest here… the druid selfheal is fine. The big deal on this is, we are required to skill into arcane and moonfire to get this leech, and the additional 1min cd Rage of the Sleeper…
Which means you can scrap the complete left half of the talent tree because dream of cenarius is a big time no no:
Its 20 sec cd for a regrowth which only has value if you skilled other combination talents in the class tree and gives you only a small heal in comparison to leech. Uhg, what happens if you double tab regrowth or hit the button by accident when its not buffed? Oh right, you ??MORPH OUT OF BEAR FORM?? i wonder why people don’t play this…
!!!maybe you should add regrowth to ursine adapt when you skill dream of cenarius!!!

So… if leech is fine why does druid suck on the leaderboard?
Magic damage is unreal. I want the blizzard team do 1 thing to notice what I’m talking about and they will see the core issue of druid.
Play the last boss of Azure Vault tyrannical +20 with a druid tank as full dev stack and select all gear you like on ilvl415… Try to make this work and, as it is a possible task, you will see how hard it is to get this going with a druid… Then go to a warrior tank and roll over this boss with magic reflect every single dragon strike.
The magic damage druid takes, in comparison to other tanks and their overall damage reduction and abilities against magic as well as similar high life pools…

Back to the drawing boards with you!

1 Like

Thoase are some nice points.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.