Fix PvP gear

This is unacceptable. It is like fighting raid bosses.

1 Like

If they fix who will buy boost?

How many people do they drive away from the game? The risk that I will quit over pvp gearing is substantial. And I won´t be alone.

Since they announced SL gearing, it’s clear they don’t give a fork about the gaming experience of unrated / casual / noob / returning players.
(no Vault access for unrated / pointless honour gear farm / alt catch-up only for rated players / conduit catchup item next patch requiring glad achievement / doubling/trebling down on insurmountable disparity…).

They don’t give a fork mate.
Return the favour.

2 Likes

I really don´t understand this. Where do they think participation comes from? It is like they are trying to kill off the casual pvp side of the game. Never have we seen anything like this kind of gear discrepancy in pvp. Not even close. Why force everyone to play rated?

1 Like

Yeh I honestly don’t know mate.

It’s designed by & for rated players.
I was hopeful (briefly) that after enough people quit & multiple threads over the last year about it that they’d do something, but they doubled, trebled & quadrupled down on it.

…I’d say maybe things will change next expac, but I seriously doubt it now.
Even if it does change for 10.0, if I’m still playing WoW, I’ll probably just cap out at 60 & spam BG’s with no more pointless grinds.

1 Like

Exactly this.

Like a lot of things, it’s been designed from the top down instead of from the ground up.
Governments … football leagues … big companies … and for last few years WoW PVP.

A few at the top in their ivory towers - the vast majority underneath, leaving or fed up with it.
A serious look at what their paying customers want is long overdue.

2 Likes

Wait until Microsoft clears the office. Like why the hell we can’t level to 60 through BGs with decent XP gain and PvP gear pieces is absolutely stupid.

It happens in summer 2023. :grinning:

10 whales buying each 10 tokens are better than 100 subs that doesn’t buy boosts.

So it seems nowadays we got more whales around the boat that they design the game for them, rather than for people who “just” pay the sub.

Is good long term? Probably not. Do they care? nope
Why? because they will think they need to achieve this years revenue goal and just live year by year not long term caring about the company or the game for that matter =)

This, they preffer playing wallet instead of pure sub gamer.

It kinda reminds me that during corona pandemic most gyms are shut down, but bars are open. Not because drinking is healthier than pumping iron and keeping your body in good shape. Bars bring in way more revenue than gym’s and bars are number 1 places that Spread corona, which everybody denies because they are addicted to alcohol.

Well frankly they care, but since WoW dev team is heavily delusional about most aspects of the game - Class design, Spec design, pve balance, pvp balance, story, world content, itemisation, borrowed powers, progression, etc. Because of that, we have a steamy pile of tauren crap, that blizzard proudly calls Shadowlands.

They will do everything to increase numbers of boosting. U can’t even imagine how much players used boosting services. This is game-service, deal with it. People who playing this game 10-16 hrs per day boost wallet players.
This game is not so good for gamers. U can find your place if u ready and preffer hardcore type of PvP, have a lot of time and patience. If u can login for 1-2 hrs per day few days in a week for playing BGs and sometimes ranked in FLG be ready to be perma rival or challenger and play in undergear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.