"fixed an issue causing frost dk to not appear in arenas"

im waiting blizzard, rework this spec or make it hit like its suppsed to?

5 Likes

Lol
10 chars

1 Like

Bring back Legion frost DKs and their 24/7 mongo glue style.
Once connected creates a glue between him and his target that can be hardly removed.
Resulting in mongo damage and deleting his enemy target.

5 Likes

I mean they could buff frost dk but it should never be stronger than Unholy. It’s the same with warlock: Destruction should never be stronger than affliction.
You shouldn’t be more efficient with the easier spec

1 Like

Pretty sure affli is the easiest spec to play lol

Because it is harder to tab dot tab dot tab dot than getting big casts out while being trained.

1 Like

wouldn’t say its much easier or harder to maintain perfect dot uptime while kiting (because you know, affliction can actually die) a death train of melees and rmpalas vs just sitting in the middle and tanking damage until they piss off when they run out of interrupts.

affli isn’t mechanically harder or anything but you have more stuff to consider i guess.

1 Like

Technically affliction does not die faster, they do also have Demon Armor. Only one thing Affliction does not have over Destro is the aidsy conflagrate root and different spell schools.

Of course, affliction dies way faster because it doesnt have the same Mastery which makes over 25% of destructions healing. Afflictions selfheal came of corruption damage that was baked in the artifact weapon and pruned without getting an equivalent ability.

1 Like

well they heal less with soul leech than a destro does and they dont have the mastery effect which reduces even more damage taken and heals them

1 Like

You are wrong girl. Good at other stuff yes. Worse in general, is a bad idea.

Two handed frost dk, give necrotic strike. Boom problem solved and no more pleb dual wield class fantasy.

1 Like

Why not just play unholy then?

They’ll be here. Don’t you guys worry.

You clearly didn’t play mists of pandaria if you dont see the difference between what two handed frost was vs unholy in retail

Uh I did play mists of pandaria and frost was absolute garbage back then. Why do you want to give necrotic strike to frost when it’s basically the main unholy ability?

Would be like giving chaos bolt to affliction

A statement like this shows perfectly how brainless the destro hate currently is.

Affli is the easiest and most forgiving of all warlock specs in PvP.

They just dumbed destro down so it seems very simple, but at the same time is also not that hard to counter. 2v2? The pillar is your friend, warlock can’t do sh°t. Just exclude him completely and lol in his face.

3v3? Don’t be a dummy and pay attention every 3 minutes.

“main unholy ability” its a honor talent now, back on initial release it was class wide regardless of spec. Scourge strike and festering strike is the “core” unholy abilities if you want to be exact about your ‘class fantasy’. It was not utterly garbage as a class, it was just less competitive simply due to unholy having mongo damage during gargoyle’s up time and the pets allowing them to be able to dump more into necro than frost could.

Be real please. Reality vs destro is you’re given an ultimatum.

A) You kick Fear, but now you can’t stop Chaos Bolt without sacing some form of CC

B) You kick Chaos Bolt, but now you can’t stop Fear, which will let the lock land Chaos Bolt, without sacing some form of CC

2s is a meme bracket, and even more so because a destro just pairs with an Hpriest and forces you into a lose/lose situation.

I won’t deny destros current strength but c’mon dude.

There is no bigger lose/lose situation than for me when people know what to just pillar all the time.

It’s REAL fun gameplay because I, in contrast to others, can absolutely do NOTHING against a playstyle that involves someone just LOS every other cast. I lose pressure --> I lose the mana duel for my healer.

Just go ahead and play destro in 2v2 against an UHDK and DH that can interrupt 70% of your casts and LOS the rest basically. The dangerous ones that actually kill will NEVER land against someone that knows what he’s doing in 2v2.

3v3 is another story because playing with another caster that is dangerous makes the bermuda triangle possible
 but 2v2? Least fun bracket for a class like destro despite its strength.