"fixed an issue causing frost dk to not appear in arenas"

how cluless you are about the game, this is how 90% of the classes are designed in bfa, its easy to play any class, with some having more tools to react with.

all melee are basically a frost dk right now, with some with more reactive tools.

To be very honest for having played my disc wity a random lock at 2k ish in 2s (even though disc destro is horrible, and clearly not great cr but the idea of the gameplay is the same) I can never lose the mana duel, if we lose that’s to a DK training him down and hitting harder than I can heal. Because when people LoS the lock and stay behind pillar with a good positionning they cannot stop my drinks. If they do, they go Warlock’s LoS and get bolted or feared. And they can never drink because of Cataclysm, RoF and the pet. I would never play holy, but I’m certain that wity a Holy Priest it’s even easier 'cause you can just sit back cast greater heal, IF they ever want to kill the warlock they need to come open field and they can never kill because of Greater Heal unless they interrupt and then they cannot stop the warlock, and IF they come for the Priest the warlock can free cast (because when playing caster healer if you’re healer and focused you just stay open field to have your turret friend kilk people). Against some classes, more specifically some melees that is indeed a lose/lose scenario. Go offensive, don’t kill and take damage, hide, slowly lose mana. Also with a holy when you go out you can just get feared once, dispel, coil, bolt, if trinket holy stun, bolt. And when no trinkets are available you get bolted on both.

I understand it’s not fun playing destro in 2s because if it’s dk dh ele you probably autolose, but you have great win possibilities against everything else even though the gameplay is total garbage.

1 Like

Yeah I dunno I just had a few games in mind where we lost the mana duel, it’s actually not the nr1 issue, didn’t want to come across like that. It’s mostly just an issue against DH and DK, but even then…

Does anyone really miss that 4 button mongo spec from Legion. They should fully rework it to add some depth to it. If Legion version is back I’m out. We already have Unholy, Fury, Dh and Assa rogues that are mongo enough.

1 Like

i miss it, its fun, but ofc id like more tools than it had in legion, its already removed some of the auto stuff from legion, its just utter trash atm

I was thinking truer words have never been spoken, no way someone argues there as this class was cancer as could be.

Aaaand

I would love to be told what was fun in “lets run to a target once doors open and smash it down as it can’t even create distance and I have more dps than a raid boss”.

Frost DK was always the most primitive spec in it’s design - it was literally a terminator training it’s target. His every spell was a slow and he never went back as he lacked mobility to go behind the pillar while being out of poistion. Literally no brainer spec.

does it matter what u think ? if you dont find the class fun its totaly up to you, i find it fun and i want my class to be brought back, every class should be viable.
-edit “spec” incase your brain dosent understand my point

Oh I do agree with the each spec should be viable thing. That being said I believe they can be viable in an intelligent way instead of a dumb one. The question I asked was genuine though. What is the fun in such a braindead, mongoloid spec that can basically never be unglued from his target aside frol feeling like a good player ?

See you say you find it fun. Tell me why, lighten my path, it was a real question, since a couple lines above you can see what are my current feelings towards that spec. Don’t feel offended and attacked by everything and try to answer instead.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.