Flamelash [ENG] Dead

Hello everyone,

As you might have noticed, our server (Flamelash) is slowly dying. Since the free migration, where 90% of Alliance left to another server alot of hordes moved away as well in fear that there would be no world PvP. This has led to massive decrease in population.
Alliance is completely gone now and the horde numbers are slowly diminishing as well. The Auction House is full of dust and it takes at least 2-3 hours to even find people for Dungeons. The situation is really bad.
Soon there will only be bots and gold farmers left. Please HELP to revive the realm! Either open up another Free Migration (because noone is willing to pay 25$ for trasnfer when its you Blizzard who really fckd us up), so we can go to another realm where there is a better balanced population or MERGE us with some another realm that is missing horde players.
To be honest there was more people on free private servers than there is now on Flamelash.
So please Blizzard, take a look at this and come up with a solution. I would also like to encourage anyone who agrees with this topic, to leave a comment ( or just type +1 )

Thanks for your time and GL

Edit: After all the outrage, i just want to say that im not bothered that there is no Alliance, what im trying to do is to actually get more hordes back to be even able to raid. As a PvE person i dont blame Alliance for leaving. Ive never ganked on flightpaths, heck i even helped some allies when they were about to die from multiple mobs. I just dont want to play on an empty server “horde side”.

17 Likes

Its not blizzard that fcked up, its you… you the horde of flamelash. You were warned that this would happen and you just laughed it off. You reep what you sow. Either pay the 25$ or enjoy your dead server

55 Likes

We fckd up? lol dont be ridiculous. You joined a PvP server and cry that u get ganked instead of facing it like a man and form a group and fight back. Watch other realms with major horde population, they can stand up for themselves unlike you crybabies. And yes it is blizzards fault, they should’ve never open a free migration when there was already lack of alliance.

7 Likes

“Group up and fight back”, that’s what always happens when we stack as many people as you, but only as long as you group up even more and outzug at any chance because all you seek is easy zergs.

I play Gandling which is ofc majority of horde, we always grouped up and fought back up to horde ownage, the problem is that horde can pull in more players than we could due to handicap faction ratio. So your suggestion is utter garbage and just proves further how bad you guys are.

You mean facing it like a man like horde did when they got corpsecamped in ONE battleground? Instantly making a thread calling for babysitters, lmfao

Imagine being one entire month in such sh*tshow, now stay mad and more than ever, stay bad.

34 Likes

Play that music before reading.

h-ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

5 Likes

Why do u Alliance folks even care? You all left, so keep ur useless comments. Im not here to argue but make blizzard do something.

3 Likes

In the very fact, I don’t care. If anything, I’m relieved that your trash attitude backfired to yourselves and you are now suffering the consequences of your clown faction. I wish battlegrounds weren’t crossrealm though, so you had to stay in queue for 72 hours before entering a BG, if at all.

44 Likes

Good so keep ur dumb a$$ comment to ur mom. This just proves Alliance is full of kiddos.

3 Likes

So you win faction war on whole server, rejoice!

More servers will follow

4 Likes

Blizzard to do what exactly?

You can’t exactly merge flamelash with anybody, since every PVP realm is dominated by horde aside from one.

You won the PvP war on flamelash from spawncamping alliance on FPs/dungeons etc, gz.

Now you have the server to yourself XD.

12 Likes

What an accomplishment though, winning a server where the opposition is less than half your size

9 Likes

Well, no flamelash was more of the balanced servers.
It was like 55% horde and 45% alliance.

But it still ended up having spawncamps :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why don’t you keep your useless OP? Useless OP invites useless comments.

Blizzard will not change anything.

1 Like

If everyone would just hold back and looked at it from the other person’s perspective we would have a much nicer game to play.

The alliance weren’t wrong to want to leave our server, they took the cards that were handed to them and played their best move. The horde that kept telling alliance they should “just man up” and “stop being bad” or the endless “G O T O R E T A I L” spam or whatever are toxic asshats.

The horde that say it’s blizzard’s fault aren’t wrong either. They were put in a position where too many people were put on the server. They could personally decide not to participate in the honor farming… but that had no measurable effect on the ability of alliance to play and it had a great effect on your personal rank. The alliance who keep saying horde are asshats for not taking the personal hit at no measurable effect are just as silly.

This is the biggest issue I see with the classic community, it’s a race to the top of mount toxic.

11 Likes

I don’t think so, Blizzard had very little chance to operate in fixing imbalance without having horde snowflakes raging.
Or without involving non-vanilla features such as faction specific queues.
What do you think Blizzard could do in regard?

If I don’t want to experience imbalance I don’t cause it in the first place. Causing it, and expecting Blizzard to fix it for me sounds stupid.
If more horde had this thought all the realms would have been more pleasing.

The mentality is: I want/need to play horde, why would I bother to do differently for the sake of community? Let others do that, so I can have the benefits without “paying”.

Same when there was people complaining about login queues, they were offered to migrate to newer realms but nobody did, cause everyone was hoping that others would do instead.

3 Likes

Such realm does not exist. That´s the problem…

5 Likes

The world pvp bloodbath largely resulted from a non-vanilla property anyway: The much larger population of a server now compared to then. The issue wasn’t that alliance got camped at BRM or in felwood, it was that every place in the open world was a warzone. There were just too many people everywhere.

So yes, they could have done something: not have servers be this large from the beginning. Barring that, they could have decided to do any of these things:

• Launch pvp with battlegrounds in right away
  • State exactly when battlegrounds would be released beforehand, for example give us a 2 week world pvp event followed by the release of battlegrounds.
  • Reacted faster to the bloodbath, or at the very least communicate faster

I’m sure there is more things others can think of.

Hoping the players will do something for the greater good at a cost to themselves is just wishful thinking though. It’s not at all related to the faction or the racials either, as is evidenced by the same behavior happening on alliance dominated servers or the current AV premade meta. You don’t expect alliance to not premade out of the kindness of their hearts either, even if it would be better for the overall population.

11 Likes

First arguing about who is guilty won’t let us anywhere. Next aliance were very toxic in phase 1. So both fractions aren’t bad only Blizzard because BG will be just fine for honor farm.
Now 5 months after we can’t do any raid, can’t do any instance, over guild has 20 ppl for raid. Is there any way to still play game, or server, or they will just let server die? OK pvp on BG, raiding how? Can’t do any boss in MC not to expect to do anything more. IS there any active guild is there any one who will still play on server after 2 months?

Pay 25 or go to retail

2 Likes

do you even have a lvl 60 char? :crazy_face: