Flying Horses in Shadowlands

I don’t like mounts that just run through air. Give the damn things wings.

2 Likes

Agreed, it looks strange…

Horses have terrible running animations, flying horses look even worse.

Why can’t they just introduce a flying to everyone without a mount? We are sort of super heroes anyway, with capes, so it would be just to give us flying. That would make druids mad

2 Likes

What comes next? Flying rats? Oh wait…

1 Like
1 Like

Someone didn’t watch the Incredibles

3 Likes

I’ve run out of likes for today so I have to give you a verbal one. Like :heart:

2 Likes

Nevermind flying horses… we got moths!

Moths man! They’ll go faster when you’re flying towards a light source.

1 Like

To be fair, a Jump Pack like the one from Mechagon would be pretty sweet, especially if it makes the same noises. Engineers! Get on it!

i thought this as soon as I saw the wowhead post, midnight is the my favourite mount, id actually be able to use it if flying was possible :pray:

1 Like

i think you’re getting original Midnight and the Headless Horseman mounts mixed up because i’m pretty sure OG Midnight (Fiery Warhorse) can’t fly.

Just checked, Fiery Warhorse cannot fly. However, if they’re making other supernatural horse fly then i don’t see why they cannot make both Midnights fly as well.

1 Like

So instead of a carrot on a stick, it’s a lantern on a stick?

2 Likes

Bump for justice. Midnight needs to soar. Or windwalk. Or something.

1 Like

I want to see a turtle fly. flying horses aren’t special. We already have a bunch of them.

basically any cool horse mount can not fly, i don’t expect the devs to start making sound and logical decision

1 Like

oh NOOOO that would end in disaster…

Just imagine it… It would end like this.

(Skip to 2:25)

1 Like

I can’t w8 to fly on my lvl 500 honor horse :smiley:

That just gives them flavour.

1 Like

Paladin class hall horse
Warlock class hall horse

Two Alliance Classes

1 Like